Cockburn, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact: Bonnie has only ~3,500 of her ~13,500 posts outside the Superthread. Liam has less than 2,000 of his approximately ~7,000 posts outside the Superthread. Of my ~88,000, I have over 33,000 outside of here. So there!

(Yes I was just looking at the stats spreadsheet.)

Fun fact: Bonnie has only ~3,500 of her ~13,500 posts outside the Superthread. Liam has less than 2,000 of his approximately ~7,000 posts outside the Superthread. Of my ~88,000, I have over 33,000 outside of here. So there!

(Yes I was just looking at the stats spreadsheet.)

Nerd.

(I have somewhere in the 1000's outside here? Interesting.)

Liam, remember the days when we played U2 setlist trivia on the setlists forum?

Liam, did you play even a single U2 song in 2008?

I'll be genuinely surprised if you did.

Fuck, it's 2am and I need to do things in the morning. G'night folks. :wave:

Morning, Bonnie. And Liam.

I'd say hello to Assver, but he's a dirty, rotten piker.

Good to see you too. How was your New Year's?

Pretty good, I went down south peninsula way and saw my cousin's new baby, who's absolutely adorable - there's a chance I could end up his godmother.:cute: So yeah, it was quiet, but important to me. Meanwhile, I think some of my friends drank together for two days straight - I'm actually glad I missed it, doesn't sound like much fun.

And yours?

Pretty good, I went down south peninsula way and saw my cousin's new baby, who's absolutely adorable - there's a chance I could end up his godmother.:cute: So yeah, it was quiet, but important to me. Meanwhile, I think some of my friends drank together for two days straight - I'm actually glad I missed it, doesn't sound like much fun.

And yours?
That's cool, Bonnie! My best friend's baby is 6 months old, and I still haven't seen him yet. :uhoh: I'm waiting for an invitation, tbh. She hasn't given me one...

I worked till 6 :yuck: then went home and helped my mum make treats...and then she made us watch "West Side Story". :| That really isn't as interesting as I thought. Could have just been that it was watered-down for the 60's and the Mormon public tv channel. I don't care. It was 3 hours of boredom. Then she suggested we watch Tropic Thunder, which wasn't as funny as the first time I saw it. Went to bed a few minutes after midnight. Maybe I should've stayed at work. At least drunks would've called in and THAT would've been interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom