Cockburn, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SUNDAAAAY BLOOODY SUUUNNDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Damn I wanna learn that song on the drums. It's the only U2 song that has outstanding drums imo! k k and Acrobat!

These job apps are driving me nuts.

I feel the pain. I had to answer like six hundred questions about myself in one last night. And they had stuff like "Are you a cold hearted person?". "Do you bring gloom to all around you?". "Are you not interested in a job?". I mean they didn't even need most of those questions.

I feel the pain. I had to answer like six hundred questions about myself in one last night. And they had stuff like "Are you a cold hearted person?". "Do you bring gloom to all around you?". "Are you not interested in a job?". I mean they didn't even need most of those questions.

I'd answer yes to all of those. Both because it's true and because I wonder if they actually look for people who buck the usual trends and give unusual answers.

I'd answer yes to all of those. Both because it's true and because I wonder if they actually look for people who buck the usual trends and give unusual answers.

To be honest, they had ones even worse than that. I was wondering how much of a help it even was to them.

I'll reserve my horror since I know GG2 only really likes nineties U2.

I'll reserve my horror since I know GG2 only really likes nineties U2.

Not entirely true. I do like War and JT and fine, TUF is decent too, tho I only regularly listen to the title track, Pride and sometimes Bad.

October just bores me. The songs are so immature and unfinished it hurts my brain.

Not entirely true. I do like War and JT and fine, TUF is decent too, tho I only regularly listen to the title track, Pride and sometimes Bad.

October just bores me. The songs are so immature and unfinished it hurts my brain.
I love side 1 of October. Gloria to Fire. It's what made me fall in love with U2.

It is maddening when the court lets guilty criminals go free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom