CN Tower, Toronto, ON, CA Superthread (like a penis stabbing the heavens, m'boys!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The earliest favourite song I can recall having is Orange Crush by REM.

:sad: Ok, now I feel old looking at these old youtube videos and realising I remember them ORIGINALLY coming out.

YouTube - Wham! - Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go
:love: i looooooooved that when it came out. i've said this here before, but i went through a couple copies of that cassette when i was a kid.

it was also the first album i listened to in my first car. i only did that because it only had a radio/tape deck, and it was the first cassette i could find. so many of my old tapes have gone missing :hmm:

:love: i looooooooved that when it came out. i've said this here before, but i went through a couple copies of that cassette when i was a kid.

it was also the first album i listened to in my first car. i only did that because it only had a radio/tape deck, and it was the first cassette i could find. so many of my old tapes have gone missing :hmm:

:hi5:

Ha, the AFL's going to do a couple of Aussie Rules exhibition matches in India.

when I was a little kid i had a tape that was somehow imported from Australia or something. Anyways, it had kids songs on it, but they were amazing and ones that I rarely ever hear these days. AWESOME stuff seriously

when I was a little kid i had a tape that was somehow imported from Australia or something. Anyways, it had kids songs on it, but they were amazing and ones that I rarely ever hear these days. AWESOME stuff seriously

Wiggles?

AX! IAN!! Transport education STAT!!!!

:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom