Clipperton Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the sig and yes...I have had...THAT song stuck in my head ever since.

The price I pay for humor I suppose.

I miss the Real Men of Genius ads. Those were brilliant. Bug Light may be the worst beer known to man, but they run a fantastic ad campaign.

I miss the Real Men of Genius ads. Those were brilliant. Bug Light may be the worst beer known to man, but they run a fantastic ad campaign.

I suppose they need to try really fucking hard to convince anyone that buying pisswater is a good idea.

You know I don't know if I've ever seen these commercials actually. I only really remember the radio ads.

I don't know how to take a screenshot with this mac

My old PC keyboard is almost unusable for typing and I currently have the Mac keyboard plugged into the PC, but I still have the PC one plugged in as well just in case I need Print Screen.

By the way, you folks seen the latest list on the SuperRegion in Nationstates 1? Positive proof the game knows funny and knows it well.

By the way, you folks seen the latest list on the SuperRegion in Nationstates 1? Positive proof the game knows funny and knows it well.

The nudity thing? Yeah, not my fault. That was not the position I took on that issue! :grumpy: I want to fix it.

Logging in won't ruin your status, only making decisions will. Your nation gets deleted if you don't log in after 30 days or something.

The list is "the nudest in SuperRegion". Oh, and you can view it directly anyway: NationStates | SuperRegion
i'm lazy, i think my nation is gonna get defeated. :( i couldn't make up my mind whether to answer seriously or try to make it some sort of extreme anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom