Climax, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you people always start new threads when I'm not here? I have a new location in mind :shifty:

Oh, what is it? I was thinking we should go to Finger, Tennessee next, dedicated to all the Superthread virgins.

And thread #200 is going to be Balzers, Liechtenstein.

And why did it take us so long to get to Climax? There are instructional books, you know.

Because we didn't find Clit until the last thread. :shifty:

Not my fault, though! I know the way there. I'd been saying we should go to Clit for ages. But you lot just had Come By Chance instead ...

How familiar are you with European soccer? It's the same logic there, you play in the club tournaments (e.g. English Premier League, German Bundesliga) and if you're good enough, you get selected to play for England or France or wherever.

Ok THAT makes sense. I think I've got an idea now of what you're talking about.

Speaking of that slacker, he hasn't shown today!

Maybe he's still in mourning after St Kilda beat Collingwood ...

I haven't seen him in a while, I was getting a tad worried.

Speaking of that slacker, he hasn't shown today!

Maybe he's still in mourning after St Kilda beat Collingwood ...

I haven't talked to him in a while, now that you mention it!
He's sure slacking on his postwhoring duties and not enough at work!

:huh: "medicine" Is that what you kids are calling it these days?

I mentioned earlier that my dr. gave me benadryl for my cough, and I haven't been taking it because it knocks me out, and I had too much homework to do, then I just didn't take it over the weekend, because my sleep schedule was so screwed from the homework, but my cough has gotten NO better in over a week, so I think I should probably take the stuff, but it knocks me the fuck out

Ok THAT makes sense. I think I've got an idea now of what you're talking about.

I haven't seen him in a while, I was getting a tad worried.

Right. So just replace "English Premier League" with "National Rugby League" (of which the Warriors are just one team) and "England"/"France"/whatever with "New Zealand Kiwis" and you've got it. (For the record, I think calling the national rugby league team the Kiwis is fucking ridiculous and confusing.)

He doesn't normally post on the weekends because he's in Melbourne at his girlfriend's place. Bit strange that he hasn't posted yet today, though ...

I haven't talked to him in a while, now that you mention it!
He's sure slacking on his postwhoring duties and not enough at work!

Maybe he's pre-occupied with the $expump.

If he doesn't show tomorrow, I may text him ...

Hope so. Lunch is cooking now, and the new download has only half an hour to go.

Awesomeness. On what thread shall we do this? I mean, we're already here ...

Just use the running diary thread for the sake of order. Plus, other people like to read the diaries sometimes.

Hi Ian and bye Serena. :wave:

Traviud, the download has only 15 minutes to go now, so I might as well just wait until it's done and begin then. That suit you?

Right. So just replace "English Premier League" with "National Rugby League" (of which the Warriors are just one team) and "England"/"France"/whatever with "New Zealand Kiwis" and you've got it. (For the record, I think calling the national rugby league team the Kiwis is fucking ridiculous and confusing.)

He doesn't normally post on the weekends because he's in Melbourne at his girlfriend's place. Bit strange that he hasn't posted yet today, though ...

Maybe he's pre-occupied with the $expump.

If he doesn't show tomorrow, I may text him ...

Ok then, I think I understand. It's just so confusing as is since there's, you know, like three different kinds of Rugby :p.

Oh yeah, that makes sense, ok, I'll reserve my fears until tomorrow then.

Just use the running diary thread for the sake of order. Plus, other people like to read the diaries sometimes.

Has Screw shown there since that argument that followed your review of his list?

I mentioned earlier that my dr. gave me benadryl for my cough, and I haven't been taking it because it knocks me out, and I had too much homework to do, then I just didn't take it over the weekend, because my sleep schedule was so screwed from the homework, but my cough has gotten NO better in over a week, so I think I should probably take the stuff, but it knocks me the fuck out
Trufax: Tylenol PM is just Tylenol plus Benadryl. It's the exact same amount of the exact same chemical, marketed separately for its side effect.

And you take Tylenol PM when you're not ill. I repeat: addict.

:wink:

You'd better fucking believe it.

I do, and I think you are good luck for me or something. You wouldn't fucking believe it. My favorite pitcher hasn't played in over a week because his arm's been messing with him, and his fast ball was only making it into the 80s. He came back today and pitched a NO HITTER against a team that's won 14 of their last 15 games. It was mind blowing. I'm still unable to keep the smile off my face. The only reason I'm going to sleep is this medicine :lol: So great

1604f60c.jpg

bafe7e93.jpg

That took FOREVER.

Ok then, I think I understand. It's just so confusing as is since there's, you know, like three different kinds of Rugby :p.

Oh yeah, that makes sense, ok, I'll reserve my fears until tomorrow then.

That doesn't help, no. Maybe we should go back to 1908 and stop league from splitting away from union. :wink:

I'm guessing he's just busy at work today, so I'm waiting to see if he comes on tonight before getting worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom