Climax, Saskatchewan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trufax: Tylenol PM is just Tylenol plus Benadryl. It's the exact same amount of the exact same chemical, marketed separately for its side effect.

And you take Tylenol PM when you're not ill. I repeat: addict.

:wink:

She said they've done some sort of study recently that says Benadryl actually is one of the best things you can prescribe for a cough :shrug: I'm just doing what she said, I quit with the sleeping pills a while ago, becasue all it was doing was mkaing me late for shit. I'm just going to have to fight insomnia on my own

I do, and I think you are good luck for me or something. You wouldn't fucking believe it. My favorite pitcher hasn't played in over a week because his arm's been messing with him, and his fast ball was only making it into the 80s. He came back today and pitched a NO HITTER against a team that's won 14 of their last 15 games. It was mind blowing. I'm still unable to keep the smile off my face. The only reason I'm going to sleep is this medicine :lol: So great

I read that on your Facebook. That's brilliant!

No NFL spoilers by the way, especially not the Sunday night game. Obviously, I was out while the game was on so I'm going to catch the replay tonight.

That doesn't help, no. Maybe we should go back to 1908 and stop league from splitting away from union. :wink:

I'm guessing he's just busy at work today, so I'm waiting to see if he comes on tonight before getting worried.

1908 was the last time the Cubs won the world series :sad:

I read that on your Facebook. That's brilliant!

No NFL spoilers by the way, especially not the Sunday night game. Obviously, I was out while the game was on so I'm going to catch the replay tonight.

It was amazing, I couldn't watch the game because it was actually on national television, and I can't find my coaxial cable, so my TV sits here and mockingly stares at me, while nothing plays but static :(. But I listened to the entire game (albiet on the other teams radio station :angry: ) I'm so blown away.

You follow NFL? :love: I won't say anything, promise, but what team/s do you follow?

No. Once he said that my list was one of the few worth listening to, I knew that he was in apologizing mode.

:laugh: I think it's pretty clear he meant his, mine, and maybe phanan's. I should do a Desert Island "sell out" for DI VI and submit some godawful list with lots of teeny bubblegum pop.

:laugh: I think it's pretty clear he meant his, mine, and maybe phanan's. I should do a Desert Island "sell out" for DI VI and submit some godawful list with lots of teeny bubblegum pop.

just do all femalevocals, you can't fail.

I wonder how many Radiohead side projects one could cram onto a single list. :hmm:

Any list featuring all of the above is guaranteed to do well:

U2
Radiohead
REM
Arcade Fire
Bruce Springsteen
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
David Bowie
The Who

100 years and still going strong.

In two states of Australia, parts of England, and pockets of New Zealand.

Compared to dominating New Zealand, Wales, South Africa, the Pacific Islands, part of Argentina, Georgia, Romania, parts of the UK and Ireland ...

Nah, pointless argument. I don't see why the two can't co-exist.

I wonder how many Radiohead side projects one could cram onto a single list. :hmm:

U2
Radiohead
REM
Arcade Fire
Bruce Springsteen
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
David Bowie
The Who

seems my list is doomed to fail :lol:

Just booked in to get my tax done :D

on Grand Final day :lol:

suck that Tax man

The one day in September ... when nobody else is making appointments to do anything. If the grand final turns out to be as dull as last year's, maybe I'll go out and do shopping or something. Not quite as exciting as what I did during last year's final, but ... that's life for you.

In two states of Australia, parts of England, and pockets of New Zealand.

Compared to dominating New Zealand, Wales, South Africa, the Pacific Islands, part of Argentina, Georgia, Romania, parts of the UK and Ireland ...

Nah, pointless argument. I don't see why the two can't co-exist.

They're vastly different sports, but that doesn't stop league/rugby vs AFL rivalry.

It's the Australian way to not be able to co-operate.

The one day in September ... when nobody else is making appointments to do anything. If the grand final turns out to be as dull as last year's, maybe I'll go out and do shopping or something. Not quite as exciting as what I did during last year's final, but ... that's life for you.

Shopping on grand final day is awesome. No slow walkers or grizzling children around :up:

8 years ago on Grand Final day was my wedding. We picked that day because it was easy to book things. . . . . and kinda because it would piss people off :lol:

Wow, that seems so random :lol: well don't worry about me, I havent' a clue what happened with that game.

We only get the Sunday and Monday night games here, so more often than not I'm reading about Seattle's result.

Given how little is shown of NFL here, it's why I don't much want to know the result of one of the two games I get to see.

U2
Radiohead
REM
Arcade Fire
Bruce Springsteen
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
David Bowie
The Who

And throw in a couple of indie rising stars, a Passengers or Captive or Bono solo track, a solo Beatle or two, and a couple of songs from movie soundtracks, and you're set.

I'm tempted to do it.

We only get the Sunday and Monday night games here, so more often than not I'm reading about Seattle's result.

Given how little is shown of NFL here, it's why I don't much want to know the result of one of the two games I get to see.

Ah, fair enough. But I'd advise you not to look back a few pages in the thread if you don't want to know how

1) my favorite teams (Packers and Colts)
and
2) elmel's favorite team (the Redskin's)

did.

As well as the Jets.

What I'm saying is, stay away from the last few pages, there was a lot of NFL talk going on

Last time the Swans were in a Grand Final I was in Sydney, and I was out at a shopping mall before the game and the place was fucken packed.

Of course, you were in Sydney as opposed to anywhere in Victoria. Probably half of Sydney wasn't even aware the Swans made the eight, let alone the grand final.

Khan! :wave:

You've shown up just in time to listen to LM's DI list with me.

Axver, can you please explain to me why Stupid Dream has a 0:28 title track that features exactly the same music as the intro of another track? It's pointless and makes Piano Lessons impossible to use in DI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom