Chuuk, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know where all my pressings of into the heart are (since they reprinted it every time there was a new album, i bought it) but the first one i got, i'll never forget. it talked about a track they wrote called "miss saigon" :giggle: needless to say, it was corrected in the next version i bought.

Ever watched RAH? :tongue:
fool, i haven't watched that movie in about five or so years. i'm lucky i remember they even came here during the filming. i remember the song's playing when they slide down the hill and stuff, but that's all. i don't remember any of the dialogue. just larry crying over elvis like an idiot.

There talking about deserts and shit.

DESERTS

IN THE HEARTLAND

THE HEARTLAND

Where we grow CORN!

CORN!

IN THE DESERT!

WHAT THE FUCK BONO

i don't know where all my pressings of into the heart are (since they reprinted it every time there was a new album, i bought it) but the first one i got, i'll never forget. it talked about a track they wrote called "miss saigon" :giggle: needless to say, it was corrected in the next version i bought.

I listen to that in My Red Room.

fool, i haven't watched that movie in about five or so years. i'm lucky i remember they even came here during the filming. i remember the song's playing when they slide down the hill and stuff, but that's all. i don't remember any of the dialogue. just larry crying over elvis like an idiot.

Even more Memphis scenes are put to Heartland in the RAH rough cut.

I'll buy Memphis being in the Heartland.

What just kills me is the Route 66 verse.

It's the HIGHWAY TO THE WEST!

:sad: why Bono? Why

I'll buy Memphis being in the Heartland.

What just kills me is the Route 66 verse.

It's the HIGHWAY TO THE WEST!

:sad: why Bono? Why

The highway ... it spoke to him.

Of deserts dry.

Of cool green valleys.

Sorry, I'm actually getting ready to go out in ten minutes.

Hospital appointment. Nothing exciting. But I need to find various medical thingamajigs to take.

it doesn't help that axver seems to have disappeared. maybe he's watching and re-watching the part in rah where larry cries like a little girl.

What? How have I not noticed this bit? And screen-capped it to hell? And made it my avatar?

Motherfucker. It's 33C outside right now. :crack:

The hilarious part is that it's forecast to get down to 19C by Sunday.

Ok, I feel better now. I was afraid to say anything because I didn't know what was going on, but I've been really on edge all evening cause my sister got in a car accident and they had to take her to the hospital. But my dad just called. She's ok, but the car's totaled, and thankfully it wasn't her fault.

CT scans excite you now?

Hurrah, just found it. I put it in one of those "safe places" you automatically forget about.
haaaa. to be honest, i find all that stuff to be relaxing. like for mris. whenever i've had one, i almost fell asleep. though in my case, my tests have never been to where like, my results could've been really bad. every mri was just basically to determine if i needed surgery. and my last ct scan (taken post-accident) was a joke because the neurologist who ordered it was an asshole.

Ok, I feel better now. I was afraid to say anything because I didn't know what was going on, but I've been really on edge all evening cause my sister got in a car accident and they had to take her to the hospital. But my dad just called. She's ok, but the car's totaled, and thankfully it wasn't her fault.
oh my. thank god she's okay. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom