Chuuk, Federated States of Micronesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's dead in here, I'm going to totally kill the mood.

3 News > National > Story > Nia Glassie's mother says her 'loyalties were with Wiremu'

This kind of story - this one especially - is just unbelievably disgusting. It's just impossible to comprehend the kind of attitude it takes to beat the hell out of a child like this. Calling these people animals and neanderthals is to slur animals and neanderthals.

I disagree completely with the death penalty, but that doesn't mean I don't think that all people are above the death penalty. Ugh.

Since it's dead in here, I'm going to totally kill the mood.

3 News > National > Story > Nia Glassie's mother says her 'loyalties were with Wiremu'

This kind of story - this one especially - is just unbelievably disgusting. It's just impossible to comprehend the kind of attitude it takes to beat the hell out of a child like this. Calling these people animals and neanderthals is to slur animals and neanderthals.

I disagree completely with the death penalty, but that doesn't mean I don't think that all people are above the death penalty. Ugh.

What the fuck.

"I wouldn't say that I didn't care what was happening to my daughter," Kuka said. "But my loyalties were to Wiremu."

You dumb cunt. People like you should be sterilised.

The problem with Micronesia is it kills threads.

Let this be a lesson to you. Rather than Micronesia, Pitcairn Island is clearly the place to be.

Actually, I'm just reading arguments about Auckland's railway network. I see the Helensville trial service isn't doing as flash as it should be.

That's not even the worst of it. Put the baby in a clothes dryer, throw her to the ground, kick her in the head. Fuck you. These people should be so, so thankful I'm never going to meet then.

These are the kinds of people who shouldn't even be allowed to have a doll, let alone a living, breathing child.

hey ax n bonnie. :hug: im ok

FINALLY
GOT

MY LONG
LONG
LONG
LONG LONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
OVERDUE

PAY RISE MUTHERFUCKER YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :drool:

so now working like a dog actually seems worthwhile !

Good to hear. How many more U2 rarities are you going to buy now? :wink:

The sister sent a tape of more recent Top Gears over. Not watching any now, but we were directed to check out Halfords advertisements in between. I can see why. They're pointless and hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom