Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) you Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas Eve :hyper: ... but I'm not feeling festive at all yet :|

Cold and waiting. :wink:

How are you? :) Merry Christmas Eve to you too!

:lol: Waiting's always the worst, isn't it? :wink:

I'm great, I woke up in a good mood, and I'm hanging out until we do our Christmas dinner with my mom. :up: I get one set of presents tonight. :drool:

:up: That's exciting. It will be interesting to hear the album, I want to see what they've done.

I'm excited about them having longer songs because when you look at their longest songs, Winter and MOS would be in good company. :wink:

Street, Mofo, COBL, Hawkmoon, All I Want Is You, Love Rescue Me, Bad, Elvis Presley & America, Surrender, Lemon and Zooropa. :drool:

I'm excited about them having longer songs because when you look at their longest songs, Winter and MOS would be in good company. :wink:

Street, Mofo, COBL, Hawkmoon, All I Want Is You, Love Rescue Me, Bad, Elvis Presley & America, Surrender, Lemon and Zooropa. :drool:

:lol: True. Except for Elvis & America. That song's kind of awful. :wink:

:lol: We are in such disagreement. Do you like the rest of The Unforgettable Fire?

:lol: I do, actually. It's my favorite U2 album, but I've never liked how he chose to do the vocals for that song. I think his sort of mumbling works for the others, but on this one, it's too up and down and it gets tedious. In my opinion, of course. :wink:

:lol: I do, actually. It's my favorite U2 album, but I've never liked how he chose to do the vocals for that song. I think his sort of mumbling works for the others, but on this one, it's too up and down and it gets tedious. In my opinion, of course. :wink:

I really like the stream of consciousness thing going on in the song myself. The uncertainty of vocal style adds to the song in my opinion. :up: The music itself is stunning. :drool:

I really like the stream of consciousness thing going on in the song myself. The uncertainty of vocal style adds to the song in my opinion. :up: The music itself is stunning. :drool:

I do like the music a lot on the song. :up:

Sorry to run, but I'm going to go hang out with the family for a little bit. :wave: I'll be back later today though.

Popping in to wish all of you lovely doodlebugs a hugely happy festive season - hope its good to you, hope its harmonious and hilarious and memorable in a good way

take care
xx pr
:wave:

Have a good one aswell, PR! :hug:

:wave: if anyone's here, which I doubt because no one is when I am :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom