Christmas Pie, Surrey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, for starters:

You slipped a photo of yours in there, wondering if anyone would notice. How would anyone notice your breasts in such a montage? Is your Interference name tattooed on them?
Honestly, I didn't really expect anyone to really notice, though after the previous pics being professional shots of actresses, and then this grainy webcam shot with the name 'Kim' written on one of the boobs, I thought it might arouse a slight suspician.

Anyway, the immediate plan was really just to see what the reactions to the pic were, then casually mention that it was me and teasingly remove it. Which is what I did.

Because I've felt like shit for the last two weeks and I like the attention that being a little whore gets me.

That's one way of looking at it. If such a thing honors you, that speaks volumes about why you're the way you are, I suppose.

Well I could make another disappearance, only to pop back up when the next desert island arrives. But then again, things like that only lead to discussion about how everyone leaving is killing the superthread.

I got a lot done in that disappearance. Engaged, biggest roller coaster park in the world, lost 35 lbs, killed a bitch, and successfully learned how to use torrents.

So why was there a name written there?
My friends and I used to make each other webcam fansigns. This was in like 2005. Most people would just write somebody's name down on a piece of paper and pose with it. I, of course took it to the next level and put Kim's name on my boob. Kim put my name on her ass. I used a Sharpie, which took a lot of scrubbing to get off. She was smarter and used eyeliner. But we're not friends anymore :(

Well I could make another disappearance, only to pop back up when the next desert island arrives. But then again, things like that only lead to discussion about how everyone leaving is killing the superthread.

I got a lot done in that disappearance. Engaged, biggest roller coaster park in the world, lost 35 lbs, killed a bitch, and successfully learned how to use torrents.

Learnt how to use torrents? Whoa.

So here's my contribution:

epic-boobs.jpg

Sure. And thanks.

I just ate like a quarter of a 9 inch chess pie. Chess pie is fucking glorious. It's super sweet and creamy and so good. And no one knows why it's called chess pie. NO ONE. ANYWHERE.

Too bad it contains eggs. You'll never get to experience the glory!

I honestly am not familiar with chess pie.

And depending on the quantity of eggs, I may be able to have it. For example, my mother's chocolate cake recipe contains one egg, but since it is so thinly dispersed and thoroughly cooked through the cake, I don't respond to it. Some mudcakes, though, require me to exercise caution.

4 eggs in one pie. It's mainly sugar and eggs with some milk and butter and a tiny bit of flour. It's a southern thing, and tastes like heaven threw up in a pie pan (that means delicious.)

Serve that to me and I may just throw up in a pie pan too.

Serve that to me and I may just throw up in a pie pan too.
:lol: Poor Ax :p

And now with it being nearly 6 AM, I should get some sleep. And this time I get to sleep as LOOONG as I want without getting up. I don't even care if I sleep through ALL of the daylight. I just want to fucking rest, for the first time in a week and a half, without having to worry about some task I need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom