Christmas Pie, Surrey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refrain from quoting this image:

Picture4.jpg

:lmao:

Happy Christmas Andre. I present to you... my boobs!

EDIT: omg. Now I have a stupid urge to put Christmas bows on my nipples. This is what happens to me at this hour. IT'S 5:40 AM.

I'm both amused and worried. My friend posts her wedding photo, and all I can think is "that's really not a good photo at all. The exposure is dreadful!"

But you just reminded me to look at our Christmas pics (instead of going to bed, yeah) and GODAMN AUTOMATIC ONE TOUCH TRANSFER. How do I disable you?!1nfjdng It didn't used to do thissssss!

:lmao:

Happy Christmas Andre. I present to you... my boobs!

EDIT: omg. Now I have a stupid urge to put Christmas bows on my nipples. This is what happens to me at this hour. IT'S 5:40 AM.

Suddenly the Christmas card I've sent you has become even more appropriate. I can't wait for you to get it.

Why on earth are you up at such an hour on Christmas Day! :laugh:

Suddenly the Christmas card I've sent you has become even more appropriate. I can't wait for you to get it.

Why on earth are you up at such an hour on Christmas Day! :laugh:
Our stupid Christmas party went to after 1 AM, then I had to clean up and wind down, then I couldn't get my stupid necklace off, then I started talking to you!

I have to start cooking Christmas dinner in like 6 hours :scream:

Our stupid Christmas party went to after 1 AM, then I had to clean up and wind down, then I couldn't get my stupid necklace off, then I started talking to you!

I have to start cooking Christmas dinner in like 6 hours :scream:

There are surely kids just down the road or whatever getting up right now to open pressies from Santa. :lol:

Though I only got six hours of sleep last night too, thanks to catching up on Intarwebz stuff I missed while on the train, then a godawful early start so that we could have breakfast on the boat. My family are mostly earlybirds. Hmpf.

I'm both amused and worried. My friend posts her wedding photo, and all I can think is "that's really not a good photo at all. The exposure is dreadful!"

At least you weren't thinking "but there are no boobs :sigh: "

:wink:

Just stopping by to wish the Superthread and its denizens a Merry Christmas/Joyful Holiday of their choice. :hug:

But it's true! It honestly looks like an eighties photo on cheap film that has been scanned on a similarly cheap scanner. I'm just thinking "that's not exactly the quality of photo you want to represent your wedding. Imagine looking back on THAT in ten years."

At least you weren't thinking "but there are no boobs :sigh: "

:wink:

Just stopping by to wish the Superthread and its denizens a Merry Christmas/Joyful Holiday of their choice. :hug:

:lol:

I can't bring myself to make a bad "exposure" joke here.

Hope your Christmas is going well!

And a merry Fuckoffmas to Lame Bean.

Oh damn, cin left a bit too early. I just updated the Superthread stats and she's passed Kim to move into 16th place. Chass, you're only just a bit over 100 posts from passing Kim too.

I miss our Kim.

Speaking of photo quality (and then I'm going, I swear!) The boyfriend and I look SO CUTE here:

melalosocutechristmas.jpg

But the quality is poor because my stupid brother put his finger over the flash, and I had to lighten it in Paintshop :down:

That is, in fact, better than the wedding photo I'm bashing. OK, sure, the wedding photo doesn't have the digital noise there, but at least your photo doesn't seem flat.

My camera is craptastic indoors, though I don't help matters since I won't use flash except in occasional rare circumstances. I don't like it, it delays things, and part of it is a hangover from gunzelling - I simply will not use a flash on a driver, no matter what the conditions. It's a safety hazard, and I wouldn't like it if somebody used flash photography on me while I'm focusing on my job so I won't use it on somebody else focusing on theirs. Since I'm in that habit, I almost never think to even use flash in other conditions.

And g'night! :wave:

if time were only part of the equation
and you could draw the boundaries of our cage
you wouldn't pile another stone upon me
and i'd be happy just to watch you age

but everything is in its own dominion
and waiting in the shallows as i do
appeases me as water slowly trickles out
which isn't nearly fast enough for you

I'm ... drawing Russian Circles? Running in Russian Circles? Who knows. Enjoying their Station album, anyway.

Verses = song of 2008 for me. M83's Kim & Jessie may be a quality song, but there is this passage in the middle of Verses that is absolutely fucking transcendent.

G'night, Liam. :wave:

And merry Christmas, Ashley. I find it hilarious you made NINETY-SIX posts in the last thread from YOUR PHONE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom