Christmas Pie, Surrey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the headphones. Because if you need to get the fuck out fast, headphones could be a hindrance.

But I'd refuse to fly if my camera can cause an airliner any problems, especially considering my mobile phone didn't cause a far, far, far, far less advanced plane to have any odd reactions.

All of the arguments against cameras are idiotic anyway. It might get in the way if you need to evacuate - no more than a book. If you drop it or lose it, it could injure someone - no more than a big fuck off hard cover book. You might not be paying attention in case of an emergency - I'm awake and looking out the window. That's more than most of the people on a plane by takeoff.
oh yeah, i understand the headphones too, it's just annoying.

and yeah, one time i accidentally (i honestly didn't intend to because what good would it do me up in the air anyway) left my phone on. i didn't discover it till i went to turn it on after we landed. oops. but we didn't crash.

yeah, it's dumb. if they think banning all electronics will make people pay total attention to the stewardesses showing where the exits are or something, they're wrong.

and yeah, one time i accidentally (i honestly didn't intend to because what good would it do me up in the air anyway) left my phone on. i didn't discover it till i went to turn it on after we landed. oops. but we didn't crash.

I've accidentally left my phone and iPod on multiple times. Haven't been involved in any terrible air disasters yet!

... but maybe I'm the real terrorist, not EEN.

oh yeah, i understand the headphones too, it's just annoying.

yeah, it's dumb. if they think banning all electronics will make people pay total attention to the stewardesses showing where the exits are or something, they're wrong.

My friend left his phone on last year. The plane didn't crash. Threads I read on airliners.net all the time about the cellphone thing has many airline pilots saying it does nothing....because normally just after they land their phones start receiving messages.

It's not like people can use any electronics when they're doing the safety demo. They'd need to ban the airline magazine, books and newspapers....and demand silence before EVERYONE (I used shift for that) listens. I always listen or act like I'm listening because it reminds me to count how many rows of seats I have to get past to find a door.

My friend left his phone on last year. The plane didn't crash. Threads I read on airliners.net all the time about the cellphone thing has many airline pilots saying it does nothing....because normally just after they land their phones start receiving messages.

It's not like people can use any electronics when they're doing the safety demo. They'd need to ban the airline magazine, books and newspapers....and demand silence before EVERYONE (I used shift for that) listens. I always listen or act like I'm listening because it reminds me to count how many rows of seats I have to get past to find a door.
lol, i love the safety demo. it's just...come on. when i'm walking to my seat, i make a mental note of what i'm closest to, the exit aisle or the front door. then i just sit down and space out because i know how to buckle my seat already, i'm not an idiot.

lol, i love the safety demo. it's just...come on. when i'm walking to my seat, i make a mental note of what i'm closest to, the exit aisle or the front door. then i just sit down and space out because i know how to buckle my seat already, i'm not an idiot.

When an oxygen mask drops down I'm meant to put it on? No. That can't be right. It's a pinata, surely.

How many colors in a rainbow.

The fucking answer is 7, but they said it's a continuous spectrum of color.

Fucking game

But if you're a regular traveller, you still need to listen since the instructions are specific to this plane!

(No they aren't. Not to the casual observer. Maybe to a plane nut like EEN.)

Wait, I was going, wasn't I?

But if you're a regular traveller, you still need to listen since the instructions are specific to this plane!

(No they aren't. Not to the casual observer. Maybe to a plane nut like EEN.)

Wait, I was going, wasn't I?

On this plane, the doors are located in the ceiling, instead of on the side like every other plane in existence. Oh wait, they're on the side afterall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom