Chris Martin's hair, Madonna's ass and legs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Both seem to be improved and enhanced, probably at much cost. I have no comment on her but I must say here and now that Chris Martin's hair is such an improvement I don't think he's ugly anymore. He looks a lot better. I don't know or care how he got the hair, but I'm glad he did. I guess if you're rich, you can fix anything, you never grow old, never fall apart. Well except MJ's face.

Madonna lip synced the first part of her song, Chris martin proved to me once again that he can't sing live. Madonna's legs did look good though and yeah Chris Martin looks better with hair.

U2Kitten said:
Both seem to be improved and enhanced, probably at much cost. I have no comment on her but I must say here and now that Chris Martin's hair is such an improvement I don't think he's ugly anymore. He looks a lot better. I don't know or care how he got the hair, but I'm glad he did. I guess if you're rich, you can fix anything, you never grow old, never fall apart. Well except MJ's face.

:ohmy:

and Madonna's legs and body = HOT!:drool:

Chris Martin is a great performer but he looked like he was on crack.

Madonna...wow, what a MILF!!!

Chris Martin has apologised to his US fans for the out-of-control state of his hair. He says his curly locks become wild during American tours because he refuses to get a haircut by anyone except his UK-based stylist.

He explains, "I look like Michael Bolton right now. The problem is my hairdresser is back in England while I'm out here on tour."

Martin was especially wary of his crop in Los Angeles, because the city's citizens are so well-presented. He adds, "This is a city where everyone has headshot photos of themselves and so I know I'm definitely going to get judged on my appearance."

And yeah, Madonna looked great.

WTF to apologize for? Chris your hair is gorgeous! :drool:

For the first time I think he doesn't look like an ugly geek. Keep the hair :up:

It seems to have been enhanced, since he used to be balding, but whatever he did, the cure worked :up:

And people can make fun of Madonna but I think there's no need to go frumpy just because you're old. You go girl :up:

RademR said:
coldplay r a great band, but didnt really enjoy their performance

Talk is a weak single, and, much worse, not a radio friendly song to play live. Heck, every song on their latest album is just too damn long (anyone else notice the crowd thinking the song was over when they hit the bridge in Talk?). A better producer would have served them well. I expect better next album, because each song will be shorter.

WTF is the reason for this thread?

So he grew out his thread? It used to be short and receding, now it's a little longer and receding. Who cares???

And yes Madonna like always is in great shape.

Martin looked like an idiot. That wild look SO does not work with him. He's a dork, and should keep his dork hair dork short.

Also, he was clearly trying to ape Bono's stage antics and they looked embarassingly awkward for him. He should stay behind the piano where he belongs.

As someone said above, despite Martin, the band actually sounded good, and that's coming from a big detractor.

chrismartin-vs-bono.jpg

Ugh Chris copied him by becoming a giant monster again.

lazarus said:
Martin looked like an idiot . . . Also, he was clearly trying to ape Bono's stage antics and they looked embarassingly awkward for him. He should stay behind the piano where he belongs.

Amen! I actually like the first 2 Coldplay albums, but OMG is Chris Martin trying so hard to make Coldplay into U2. And tonight's performance was just SO OBVIOUSLY a Bono-wannabe. He's just so pathetic.

Chris, there was, is and always will be only ONE Bono. Give it up dude, and go back to being a shy, whiny whisperer. It's what your best at.

All right, I feel much better now that I've got that rant off my chest.

Do you people everstop parroting each other? You chastise Chris Martin for not being original while you keep repeating each others thoughts verbatim. Give it up already, everyone's over it.

This thread is like being back in high school again, and I hated it the first time around.

i love you la lemon

~LadyLemon~ said:
This thread is like being back in high school again, and I hated it the first time around.

that was so great i just have to quote it again.

The mop gave him a vaguely Roger Daltreyish air, as I'm sure he intended.

Performance critique: The falsetto parts of "Talk" were atrocious - he should just sing it straight ahead.

Their drummer is damn good.

chris needs to cut his hair

talk is a great song but he still can't manage to sing it live but the band sounded great.

madonna looked better than she has in years

Coldplay needs a new stylist. The band is very talented, but maybe needs more focus/maturity with their live performances.

Madonna looks like she is in great shape. She also looks like she's had a LOT of work done. Did NOT like her song at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom