Chris Hitchens peed down the back of my pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
true story, gang.

It happened during our 'lost weekend' at the gentlemen's club, and frankly I can't remember a thing that happened otherwise. We woke up to the dawn streaming through the shattered windows, and Chris got down to work penning his next column on a roll of toilet paper.

I am pretty sure Zoomerang96 was there as well.

I am equally sure that Daniel Johns and the members of Silverchair were there as well. Playing music from their new hit album 'young modem'.

Yeah it was a goodtimes night. We just pissed and pissed. and pissed.

It's all part of Kieran's War On Everything. He's taking some time out from his campaigning for the election - which is essentially ringing Kev and John at all hours of the night with requests for this and that, all for the promise of the 1 in the box.
It's noble.

Kieran McConville said:
true story, gang.

It happened during our 'lost weekend' at the gentlemen's club, and frankly I can't remember a thing that happened otherwise. We woke up to the dawn streaming through the shattered windows, and Chris got down to work penning his next column on a roll of toilet paper.

I am pretty sure Zoomerang96 was there as well.

I am equally sure that Daniel Johns and the members of Silverchair were there as well. Playing music from their new hit album 'young modem'.

Yeah it was a goodtimes night. We just pissed and pissed. and pissed.

Don't lie Kieran. That happens every weekend.

COBL_04 said:

yes a lot of nonsense goes on round these parts
but i think you keiren have failed with this one

Well, I was telling you a story about my lost weekend with Chris Hitchens, the famous neo-conservative columnist.

What's not to get? Is it really that confusing to you? I seem to remember writing the post in plain English, but I am obviously remembering wrong!

COBL_04 said:

yes a lot of nonsense goes on round these parts
but i think you keiren have failed with this one

yes, he failed alright. you got him there!

quick, why don't you go complain about the arrogance and greed in the "are any of you rich?" thread. i'm sure the guy that made that thread doesn't have a clue either.

you know that sound people make when they admit they don't "get" something? that bit about running your hand over your head, and making a "woosh" sound?

you know what i'm talking about?

maybe you should give it a go.

forbonou2 said:
:eyebrow: ? what on earth are you talking about?? :|

You're confused by the Silverchair reference?

Silverchair is an Australian rock band. The group has had more top twenty hits in Australian charts during the last decade than any other local artist. Additionally, they have sold over six million albums worldwide. Every album released by the band to date has spawned at least one top 1 single and debuted at the #1 position on Australian charts. Silverchair is also one of only three Australian bands to have three number 1 singles on the Australian Singles Chart, and the only Australian band to have their first albums chart at #1 in the Australian Album Chart. They are the most successful act at the ARIA awards, having won more awards than any other act. When they broke into the music industry, they were only 14 years old.

~ P. Bateman

Mainly, I just dislike their music... which has a lot to do with what they were doing playing at Chris Hitchens' wild night at the gentlemen's club.

His taste in music is notoriously dire.

Back
Top Bottom