Chizip misses Dick Vermeil, the Packers miss Mike Holmgren- NFL Week 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Ah another week, another hundred people eliminated from suicide pools at your local bar (200 people entered the one that i'm in, 8 people remain... and i'm not one of 'em).

---Marshall, Marshall, Marshall... one would think that nothing could have gotten worse than the horrendous loss the Rams had @ Giants Stadium in Week 1... that is until yesterday. Not only do they blow a lead to the Seahawks, they also lose Marshall Faulk to a broken hand. And the Cardinals are about to be eliminated from playoff contention, so it's dark days ahead in St. Louie...

---The Packers fall to 1-2, while Mike Holmgren has the Seahawks undefeated. Time for Brett Favre to look into broadcasting...

---The Bills lost me a few bucks by letting Ricky Williams run all over them. Bastards.

---The Jets suck. Tom Brady plays like absolute shit, and the Pats still beat up on 'em. Oh Chad Pennington, where art thou.

---The Giants completely reverse their role from last week. Instead of getting blown out in the first half, come all the way back in the 2nd half, only to lose it in overtime... like they did agains the Cowboys on Monday Night... this time they build a 21-3 lead over the Redskins, gave up 18 straight points in the 2nd half, only to win it on an overtime field goal. Go figure.

---Your undefeated teams after 3 weeks... Kansas City, Indianapolis, Minnesota, Seattle.

I watched the Indy game yesterday. They could be interesting this year.

Minnesota, although I am a big fan and former season ticket holder (maybe I should start a thread about Minnesota sports teams :wink: ), may have trouble against a REAL opponent (wins over Chicago, GB and Detroit don't seem so amazing at this point).

Same thing with KC. They also suck on the road.

Back
Top Bottom