Childhood crush?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Who did you have a crush on when you were a kid?

I had a crush on these two guys:

Han-Solo.jpg

indy8.jpg

:love: :sexywink:

While every girl in my 3rd grade class was drooling on New Kids On the Block :yuck:, I was dreaming of Harrison Ford. I still like him very much too. :cute:

LOL

When I was just a litte kid.. I used to go around telling everybody that that guy from the show "American Hero" was my BF! :laughs:

But early one I had a crush on Tom Cruise! LOL I was like 10 or so! *hee-hee*

I had such a crush on him. I had the most GORGEOUS poster of him in my bedroom. I might still have it somewhere :eek:
I think I still have a crush on him

travolta.jpg

I definitely still have a crush on him..

tom-cruise.jpg

omfg, ricky schroder?!?!

Love ya sis, lol. :hug:

Ok, I thought this was real life people, if so then his name was Jeff Simpson and he was GORGEOUS, he was Luke Skywalker the same year I was Wonder Woman for Halloween and everyone thought we were so cute, the "superhero" couple. :cute: (Even though we weren't a couple or whatever, we were 6!)

He moved in 6th grade, and I didn't even see or think about him until 1996, when he was on tv for his football team having a perfect season. At my graduation party a friend brought his school's yearbook, and in between partying I drooled over all the pictures that were in there of him. :drool:

That's the last I ever saw of him...:sigh:

Ok, now that I've bored everyone....my famous crushes were Kirk Cameron, John Stamos (Uncle Joey!), Jordan Knight from New Kids on the Block, and Keith Richards (no joke).

:eek:

G.I. Joe.

Any of them, I guess.

WTF, me.

I don't remember bein really familiar with a lot of celebrities before I was like....10 or 11...

I always liked one of my brother's friends though

Okay I don't want people to think i'm some sick hick, but my first real crush was when I was 4, and it was on my cousin, lol. I wasn't old enough to know that you can't have crushes on your cousins. He was hot then though, but now i don't find him attractive at all.

As for *stars* I had a crush on everyone from the new kids on the block, George Harrison, and Vanilla Ice. I rememeber having a vanilla ice folder in first grade, and my teacher wanted to take it to collect my work and I wouldn't let he LOL. I also had a crush on Jonathan Brandis (i think thats his name), anyone remember him?

ahhhhh Naya, you serious????!!! i loved harrison ford too, and i still think he's hot!!! :D

well it was him, maybe a coupla others that changed week to week (including practically every player on the Flyers) and then my best friend's older brother, boy was I obsessed with him :eek:

My first crush had to have been Brad Pitt. Especially during the "Legends of the Fall" era. :drool:

But then he married Jennifer Aniston, and that pretty much ended it for me.

Elisabeth

LizardU2 said:
I also had a crush on Jonathan Brandis (i think thats his name), anyone remember him?

Yes! I loved Jonathan Brandis back in the day! My friend and I used to watch Sea Quest and Ladybugs constantly.

jbtrad1.jpg

I also loved the New Kids. :eek: :reject:

NewKids.jpg

um, let's see...

--david bowie (basically only when he was in drag & makeup--don't ask)
--slash from guns n' roses (oddly enough, to this day, i never did get the opportunity to actually see the entirity of his face)
--eddie vedder (i suppose he is the least embarassing of my childhood crushes to admit to)

...these days my crushes are far more refined: joquin phoenix (don't know if i spelled his name right, but who cares, he's simply yummy to look at)

michael michael michael

cast_marty.jpg

vice.jpg

judd.jpg

han.jpg

hutchenese.jpg

Michael J.Fox was my main squeeze for many years until Michael Hutchence came along.

OzAurora said:

mort65.jpg

Morten from A-Ha

Ah, yes. Morten Haarket (sp?) of A-Ha.

mossdisc.gif

Culture Club's drummer Jon Moss. :eeklaugh: Yikes, Boy George and I have the same taste! :ohmy:

johndog.gif

Duran Duran's John Taylor (the man, not the dog).

Last edited:
I think I'm the first dude to respond, so please don't start a tickle fight!

My childhood crushes spanned from 1989-1994. During those years I was old enough to appreciate the opposite sex, but not old enough to drive a car....therefore, my childhood years.

Crushes:

1) Alyssa Milano. Before she became semi-slutty and was the cute teenager on Who's the Boss.

2) Debbie Gibson: Altough she's remained sexy, back in the late-80's she was a little boy's dream girl.

3) Christie Brinkley: I used to watch National Lampoon's Vacation over and over simply because there was that scene where she went skinny dipping with Chevy Chase. Damn!

4) I think her name was Stacey Keenan. The girl on "My Two Dads". I can remember writing her a letter (which I never sent). I was so smiten by her, it's embarassing. I've never EVER considering writing a celebrity since then, so I guess that means she was pretty darn special.

Back
Top Bottom