Chicken, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the good word?

I'm back in Minlaton. Mum and Dad arrived yesterday, so I thought I'd come back to Yorkes with them for a little while. They totally brought me back some real Roman coins. :hyper:

What's the good word?

I'm back in Minlaton. Mum and Dad arrived yesterday, so I thought I'd come back to Yorkes with them for a little while. They totally brought me back some real Roman coins. :hyper:

Roman? I'm surprised you didn't cast them away in disgust! :lol:

I've had a camera up my nose today. Otherwise, nothing particularly exciting.

Well ... good that there's improvement, at least? I just don't fucking get it, though. I'm very suspicious of what's gone on out her way.

Any Aussie U2 Show gigs on the horizon that we can coax her to?

I told her I want her at my 30th, especially if they're playing somewhere, and she said "Awesome I'm there!", so that's something.

The Australian U2 show Gigs

Clifton Hill on the 10th... Not sure if I'm free then, will see. Tasmania on the 17th!
Pugg Mahones again on the 25th... That could be a busy week for me.

I told her I want her at my 30th, especially if they're playing somewhere, and she said "Awesome I'm there!", so that's something.

The Australian U2 show Gigs

Clifton Hill on the 10th... Not sure if I'm free then, will see. Tasmania on the 17th!
Pugg Mahones again on the 25th... That could be a busy week for me.

Ah, awesome.

I'm up for both the Clifton Hill and Pugg Mahone's gigs. Just let me know. I'd probably most want to make the Clifton Hill one, given our past experience of them doing a more varied set there. Now can we coax Jen ...

What's the good word?

Hey Bonnie :wave:

Wow, cool!

Ah, awesome.

I'm up for both the Clifton Hill and Pugg Mahone's gigs. Just let me know. I'd probably most want to make the Clifton Hill one, given our past experience of them doing a more varied set there. Now can we coax Jen ...

Yeah, I'd probably prefer the Clifton Hill thing too, but there might be a birthday thing for a housemate on then.

Yeah, I'd probably prefer the Clifton Hill thing too, but there might be a birthday thing for a housemate on then.

What, your housemates aren't yet used to you blowing them off in favour of U2ey things? :wink:

:hyper::hyper: I have a tremendously bad memory though so be prepared for me to completely forget. I don't have to work that weekend so it's looking good. :hyper::hyper:

We'll have to see if Jen, Danny, U-Wen, etc. are up for it. And if Ali can't make it, I may just have to leech a lift off you. :wink:

(At least my place would be roughly on your way back to Geelong.)

Oh, Melbourne is all the same to me :lol:

:lol:

Just looking at a map now, I think my place would be only a slight detour from how you would get to Clifton Hill from Geelong. If I walked it, I think I would do it in about 80-90 minutes.

:lol:

Just looking at a map now, I think my place would be only a slight detour from how you would get to Clifton Hill from Geelong. If I walked it, I think I would do it in about 80-90 minutes.

80-90 minutes? piece of piss. . :lol::lol:
I'd probably go the zoo way but there's plenty of other ways to get there easily. As long as you don't mind a dirty car and random cat hairs :reject:

I'm getting excited. :hyper::hyper:

Actually my last name translates as rooster, not palin.

:angry:

Fuck you,

Your worst nightmare.

Dear my worst nightmare,

Unfortunately, it seems there are no places in the world rejoicing in the name Rooster! Thus we must settle for Chicken.

I reiterate, tough.

Regards,
Ax

80-90 minutes? piece of piss. . :lol::lol:
I'd probably go the zoo way but there's plenty of other ways to get there easily. As long as you don't mind a dirty car and random cat hairs :reject:

I'm getting excited. :hyper::hyper:

If you go the zoo way, I'm basically only a couple of exits further up the Tullamarine Freeway. My tram line is the one that goes past the zoo.

Now let's hope the others are free! :hyper:

What, your housemates aren't yet used to you blowing them off in favour of U2ey things? :wink:
Well, that thing I bailed on in favour of U23D was something that was organised AFTER I told them all what I'd be doing... so I guess not.

We'll have to see if Jen, Danny, U-Wen, etc. are up for it. And if Ali can't make it, I may just have to leech a lift off you. :wink:

(At least my place would be roughly on your way back to Geelong.)

I think I'll be okay for Fridays...

Dear my worst nightmare,

Unfortunately, it seems there are no places in the world rejoicing in the name Rooster! Thus we must settle for Chicken.

I reiterate, tough.

Regards,
Ax

Dear Chicken,

I shall eat you tonight for dinner. And I ate your mother two nights ago.

Pah.

Regards,

Rooster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom