Chicken, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr, nevermind. They don't have it in stock at my local store, and I'm not ordering it online without looking at it in person first.

Also, I apparently have abnormally long windows, which is limiting my choices here.

Why exactly would you have sharp objects in the bedroom?
I have scissors and a nail file in my room.

:yuck:

I once heard country music summed up as the yodelled phrase "AaaAAaaww mah DAAawg's deeEEead!"

:giggle:

Have you ever heard what happens when you play a country song backwards?
Your dog's still alive, your truck still runs and your wife never left you.

Okay, this is kind of pretty:

0007316190898_500X500.jpg
It is... kinda looks like a very randomly-placed window though.

Why exactly would you have sharp objects in the bedroom?

I dunno... I have scissors and things in my room, mostly cos pretty much everything I own is in there. Yay share houses...

Grr, nevermind. They don't have it in stock at my local store, and I'm not ordering it online without looking at it in person first.

Also, I apparently have abnormally long windows, which is limiting my choices here.

I have scissors and a nail file in my room.

Could scissors really tear curtains accidentally though?

I know something that is sharp, a knife, never keep them in your room.

:reject:

Ah, that was my SuperAwesome civics teacher for ya. He even had a story about Rocky Mountain Oysters. :lmao:

I heard a good/bad joke about this guy who's going on holidays to Spain... he sees this dish in a restaurant menu and asks the waiter about it, and the waiter tells him that it's the testicles of the bull that was killed in that day's bullfight. Being the adventurous sort with his food, this tourist orders the bull's testicles and enjoys the meal.
He enjoyed it so much that he went back to that restaurant the next day and ordered the same meal. He was a little surprised when the plate came out, displaying a much smaller pair of testicles. He asked the waiter why they were so small, and the waiter replied,
"Ah... you see sir, the bull, he does not always lose."

I heard a good/bad joke about this guy who's going on holidays to Spain... he sees this dish in a restaurant menu and asks the waiter about it, and the waiter tells him that it's the testicles of the bull that was killed in that day's bullfight. Being the adventurous sort with his food, this tourist orders the bull's testicles and enjoys the meal.
He enjoyed it so much that he went back to that restaurant the next day and ordered the same meal. He was a little surprised when the plate came out, displaying a much smaller pair of testicles. He asked the waiter why they were so small, and the waiter replied,
"Ah... you see sir, the bull, he does not always lose."

:laugh:

The story our teacher told was basically that he and buddy went to this restaurant once and his friend ordered Rocky Mountain Oysters, not knowing what it was. Ate it, enjoyed it. Then asked the waitress what it was, where she proceeded to tell him exactly what it was and he was horrified, meanwhile my teacher - who had known all along, is about dying laughing in his seat.

:laugh:

The story our teacher told was basically that he and buddy went to this restaurant once and his friend ordered Rocky Mountain Oysters, not knowing what it was. Ate it, enjoyed it. Then asked the waitress what it was, where she proceeded to tell him exactly what it was and he was horrified, meanwhile my teacher - who had known all along, is about dying laughing in his seat.

:lol:

There's a Vietnamese restaurant somewhere in Springvale that I went to a few times with some friends from uni... the guys liked to prove how tough they were by ordering the "whole cow" soup, which included all sorts of things that you don't usually find in western cuisine, including the balls. (So I guess it wasn't really a cow so much as a bull or something, but still.)

Ooh, housemate just went out again...

Except this headache is still hovering. :grumpy:

I wonder what sort of effect cranking the bass would have on an almost-headache... :hmm:

:lol:

There's a Vietnamese restaurant somewhere in Springvale that I went to a few times with some friends from uni... the guys liked to prove how tough they were by ordering the "whole cow" soup, which included all sorts of things that you don't usually find in western cuisine, including the balls. (So I guess it wasn't really a cow so much as a bull or something, but still.)
You wouldn't catch me eating anything like that! Then again, I'm damn near vegetarian anyway.

Right, well I'm gonna pike. Tiredness seems to be taking over.
Good night. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom