Chicago Metro Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tanner_sis

War Child
anyone know how they card? or been there? or where to get a fake Id? I am dying to go to see my fave DJ there for his limited US tour but under age..for christ sake im even taking my bloody mum :huh:

damn..well I know someone that works in the local DMV here..so maybe just maybe i can slip something..

tanner_sis said:
anyone know how they card? or been there? or where to get a fake Id? I am dying to go to see my fave DJ there for his limited US tour but under age..for christ sake im even taking my bloody mum :huh:

hmm...if you're taking your mum..maybe? if i were you i'd be safe and call and ask. i have no idea about this club, but i've seen parents bring their children to some interesting night places before...they may allow you if you're with a parent.

That 21 age limit seems a pain in the arse...most venues here would let you in even if under 18 for a gig, especially if accompanied by an adult.

it is a pain in the ass..but now they are talking about changing the drinking age back to 18..its the way it should be..if your old enough to get killed in Bush's war then you should be allowed to drink..etc etc there is proof that the fatality rates havent changed much because of the age change..

but anywho..im going to go see modest mouse in august (johnny marr so fucking hot :drool: ) so screw hooky..

oh and bonofoxsupastar..my dad was a police officer and all..but about the job thing..and the fed repercussions..its not a federal offense to ask eh

tanner_sis said:
it is a pain in the ass..but now they are talking about changing the drinking age back to 18..its the way it should be..if your old enough to get killed in Bush's war then you should be allowed to drink..etc etc there is proof that the fatality rates havent changed much because of the age change..

No state is ever going to roll back the drinking age to 18. If they did they would lose millions of dollars in federal money for things like highway repairs/construction, etc. Any politician who brings that up must be up for election and pandering to young voters.

How often does someone actually get charged with a federal crime for making fake ids? At my college, a majority of students had fakes that were printed up by a few students and the printers never got into trouble. Hell, a friend even got arrested with a fake id, but the cops gave him back the id.

yeah..jesus oo im commiting a huge sin..charge me for something..god..ya'll are really giving me earrache..sorry i brought it up..

and randhail..yeah i go to a smaller college so its not as popular..but i know the police here..and they are fucking laid back..most stuff they just look the other way at..its not like im coming here and asking for a crack dealer!

oh and another thing..if suggesting what i did was so bad i think the mods would had closed it along time ago :rolleyes:

tanner_sis said:

oh and bonofoxsupastar..my dad was a police officer and all..but about the job thing..and the fed repercussions..its not a federal offense to ask eh

Calm down, no one is attacking you. I just wouldn't put a friend in that position...

randhail said:
How often does someone actually get charged with a federal crime for making fake ids? At my college, a majority of students had fakes that were printed up by a few students and the printers never got into trouble. Hell, a friend even got arrested with a fake id, but the cops gave him back the id.

Well it's a little different doing it from someone's computer and doing it from the actual DMV...

Back
Top Bottom