Chevy Chase, Maryland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Cin! :wave:

How are you?

I am beyond exhausted. New computers at work are still stuffing up two weeks after they were installed so my head is mash. Been getting huuuge deliveries so have been unloading 3-4 pallets of stock a day. All I want to do is lie comatose in a bubbling spa bath or a feathery bed. Instead I've been doing housework. :|

Apart from that I'm pretty good :D

I am beyond exhausted. New computers at work are still stuffing up two weeks after they were installed so my head is mash. Been getting huuuge deliveries so have been unloading 3-4 pallets of stock a day. All I want to do is lie comatose in a bubbling spa bath or a feathery bed. Instead I've been doing housework. :|

Apart from that I'm pretty good :D

I'm exhausted and I haven't done much except be a chronic insomniac! Wanna trade?

I'm alright. Should be stressed about uni but I have passed the point of caring. :happy:

You?
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm alright, I guess. Stupid fucking shitstorm (read as: storm in a teacup) going on at home, so I have taken to staying at my friend's place for the time being until everyone gets the sticks out of their arses.

Oh, I almost forgot. About your sig. What was the rewording you wanted? I'd have gotten that to you sooner, but I've been so bloody tired and busy running places!

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

I'm alright, I guess. Stupid fucking shitstorm (read as: storm in a teacup) going on at home, so I have taken to staying at my friend's place for the time being until everyone gets the sticks out of their arses.

Oh, I almost forgot. About your sig. What was the rewording you wanted? I'd have gotten that to you sooner, but I've been so bloody tired and busy running places!

Probably a bad thing, but MEH.

I believe the wording was "so that you never miss U2 at the Kunstmuseum".

I was lifting it over some other things and it fell on me :reject: It actually happens more often than it should. I'm also quite good at misjudging doorways when carrying things. :D

I misjudge doorways even when I don't carry things! I can't tell you how many times I've banged my upper arms on door frames. :reject:

Axver:

Liechtensteinrailwaysedited.jpg

Look guys, I'd burn the book, but what if this is the beginning of a slippery slope? What if I like the way burning the book makes me feel? What then?

Look guys, I'd burn the book, but what if this is the beginning of a slippery slope? What if I like the way burning the book makes me feel? What then?

Keep on burning.

: passes bibles :

... oh wait.

(Now I just have "mmm, sacrelicious" in my head for some reason.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom