Chelsea Lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
What is this show? I've watched one and a half episodes now, and sometimes it's :) and sometimes it's :|

Is it a show about reality shows? Is it a celebrity gossip show?

I think once my intestines decide to function again, I won't need to watch TV so much, but meanwhile, what's going on?

Usually just the beginning of the show has been funny. The one when she has the panel of people. The rest, not as much. Still entertaining. I only see her on around 2:30am

I've watched Chelsea. I think she is an actress/comedian come out of the woodwork. I like that the show is only 1/2 hour and moves so quickly. She's got a unique sense of humor and I do think it's a sarcastic take on a lot of other talk show concepts portrayed in her show (the beginning round table panel portion similar to that of the View, the gossip and dissing similar to the Entertainment shows then the one on one interviews similar to all those currently on the market). She also does some crazy video things or goes out on the streets asking people questions and whatnot which shakes things up a bit.

I watch it really late at night because nothing else is on. And I think she's funny. I love the way she interacts with her little person "co host" Chewie!

I love Chelsea's show, she is so funny and chooses the best guests both to interview as well as for her round table for discussion that she does at the beginning of each show!

Back
Top Bottom