Chelsea Clinton's new face!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am confused. I posted what I posted for this reason:

you posted "I am leaning to yes...but not sure" - so this tells me that an article from a magazine/paper that is known for not reporting actual news (alien abductions, celebrity marriages and divorces, etc. etc. etc.) is persuading you to believe it is fact.

:shrug:

zoney! said:
seriously...why are we lending credibility to a "rag" that is created for entertainment purposes - again ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES. This is not a newspaper.

The SWAN is not a news program...much like The Globe is not a news source. Think about it...has ANY other news source picked up on this? Probably not.

But, to further justify things, she is maturing. People's faces tend to change. Look at your own friends.

Take a look at Hillary and Bill shortly after their wedding, and compare them with today.

I just REALLY hate that people are SO FOCUSED on physical appearance - especiallyt of a "non-celebrity" like Chelsea. Let the woman be. She is a VERY intelligent girl who would be "attractive" no matter what her exterior might be.

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

You took the words right out of my mouth. :up:

To be fair though, I have nothing but contempt for trashy tabloids and it makes me sad to see people judged on their appearance so I may not be the most unbiased person to comment on this thread. :shrug:

Chelsea Clinton is quite pretty really. I know, I know, she's a member of the evil Clinton cabal, but still, she's quite pleasant.

Her Mom certainly had some work done when she went in front of the public eye. It wouldn't suprise me if Chelsea had some work done, nor do I blame her considering how the tabloids hound her. If you're going to have photos taken of you whenever you go somewhere, wouldn't you want to look your best, even on a bad day?

Why the hell can't the talboids leave Chelsea alone? :madspit: Let her live in peace. She's just a young woman whose parents happen to be Bill and Hillary Clinton. It's not like she chose to pursue fame or public office. Actually, I think it's also a shame people who actively pursue a public life have to put up with all that crap from the tabloids, but to hound someone just because their parents happen to be famous is even worse.

don't believe what you hear
don't believe what you see
if you just close your eyes
you can see the old chelsea

Back
Top Bottom