Chelsea Clinton - A Glamour Gal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I hate to break it to you guys, but she and Bono are ALWAYS 'hanging out' now-she went to some of the Elevation shows. And going to school in England, she sees him there too.

I remember reading an article which said that after one show, Bono ignored everyone else at some party and spent the whole time talking to Chelsea. I think she's taken Winona's place.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

chelsea_clinton_sep14.jpg

rolleyes.gif
Puleeeez! On my morning news show it was late breaking news about "Chelsea's new look". I never thought she looked bad to begin with. I also don't think it makes Chelsea feel any good when they always compare her to the "ugly duckling who turned into the beautiful swan" Gee, thanks alot!!

The media is so dumb. Although I shouldn't really be defending her since I've just learned that she's always hanging out with BONO!!!!
mad.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

The only good thing about this is that Chelsea is younger then me, and if Bono hangs out with her, then perhaps it means that he will hang out with me. (Of course he isn't friends with my dad, and I am not famous, but that's besides the point)

On the same subject, this was in today's Guardian:

Since then, she has been prominent on a circuit she used actively to avoid. Within the past three months, Clinton has been pictured with Kevin Spacey, the actor, at a fundraising event, has danced with Paul McCartney and dined with Bianca Jagger. She has wobbled out of the Groucho club at 3am in the company of Bono from U2. Her movie-star make-over on Saturday seemed the last phase of the transformation.

(find the rest of the article here: http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Article/0,4273,4340161,00.html)

I've never thought chelsea was ever pretty, just ugly, and even now, she's still not pretty at all... You know, there are sooo many beauty salons, consultants on beautifying people, that can make a makeover look elegant et al.. hairstyle, makeup, clothes.. . But Chelsea just looks slutty... And that has nothing to do with the face that she was born with, just her makeover, I'm not a fan, and neither is anyone else that I've talked to over this past day.. just a few peeps.. yes i did write peeps.

L. Unplugged

I like Chelsea, but she really doesn't compare to the Bush daughters, at least not aesthetically. It remains to be seen whether the Bush daughters are as intelligent as Chelsea.

OK, I'm gonna make my dad run for President now so I can hang out with U2!

mad.gif

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
It remains to be seen whether the Bush daughters are as intelligent as Chelsea.

They are part of the Bush family--does that answer your question?

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

Ummmmm, why the f*** is this even a story????

No wonder 'NSync and Britney are big stars. In a culture like todays.

Don't get me wrong, I personally have always thought Chelsea was cute and sexually attractive (in spite of her parents). But, Bono ignores everyone else at a party for Chelsea? Gad, that's disturbing! I think it would be really cool and say a lot for Bono if a headline read, "Bono ignores the Rich & Famous at Party: Hangs with Plain Folk!!"

Now, THAT would be a Story!

But, I'm just jealous.
smile.gif

January 22, 2002
From The New York Daily News:

New Glam Gal Chelsea Wows the Chic Elite

Who's that girl?

Many in the crowd were wondering when Chelsea Clinton sashayed
into a Parisian fashion show over the weekend -- sporting a glam
new look.

A sexy bob and elegant pantsuit replaced the famously frizzy curls and
Chelsea's usual frumpy outfits as she snatched the spotlight from the
girls on the catwalk at the Donatella Versace show.

Later, at Versace's party, there was even more hubba hubba over
Bubba's daughter when she donned a cleavage-baring sheath that
started the paparazzi's strobes flashing.

Chelsea claimed to be unaware of the sensation she was creating.

"It was all a bit new to me," the former First Daughter told The Mirror,
a British tab. "I am a bit dazzled by it all, but I loved the show."

Chelsea, who turns 22 next month and is studying in England at Oxford,
is a gawky teen no more.

Before heading out to see Versace's new creations, she and her new
pals Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow spent several hours getting dolled
up for the show.

They kept the hairdressers at the swanky Ritz Hotel hopping and a team
of makeup artists and stylists busy, busy, busy. Then they staked out
front-row seats for Versace's spring/summer couture collection and
settled in for the show.

Giggling and trading air kisses with Boy George and Sheryl Crow, Chelsea
spent most of the show talking fashion with Madonna and Paltrow.

"Wow," Chelsea could be seen saying as Versace's big-haired, Amazonian
models marched down the catwalks.

Also watching the show was Chelsea's companion and Oxford schoolmate
Ian Klaus, who is a Rhodes scholar like her dad, former President Bill
Clinton.

Klaus later accompanied Chelsea to the party at La Cantine, a chic French
nightclub. But while he blended into the crowd, Chelsea held court on a
couch with her glamorous gal pals.

Chelsea is no stranger to fashion shows or celebrities. Last year, she was
in Milan to see the new haute couture and hung out with Irish rocker Bono.

'Cleavage baring sheath'-
eek.gif
-Chelsea's turning into Britney.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Chelsea is no stranger to fashion shows or celebrities. Last year, she was
in Milan to see the new haute couture and hung out with Irish rocker Bono.

mad.gif

In the picture I saw I actually thought she looked worse than any picture I have ever seen of her--simply because she was wearing waaaaaaayyyyyyy too much makeup, particularly eye makeup. Too much is more than enough.

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Alright, alright... before we all start flipping out at the mere gesture of Bono and Chelsea hanging out, let's put a few things into perspective.
Bono and Bill are friends.
No doubt Bono probably has 'slightly' father figure feelings for Chelsea, and I wouldn't put it past him that by 'looking out' for Bill's daughter, it gives Bono brownie points with Mr. Clinton, who is still an influential man in the eyes of the political world.
Bono is a political guy, and also an intelligent guy. She probably has way more intelligent and interesting things to say than half of those hollywood losers at those parties, that quite frankly, I don't think Bono has cared much for... minus the elite few.
So, jealous? F*ck ya, but it's not like they're dating and I can tell you I have way more respect for Bono hanging out with Chelsea than I do for him when he hangs out with that LOSER, and yeah I said LOSER groupie girl Winona Ryder.
icon21.gif

Oh and one last thing- just because they leave a club together at 3am does not mean that they are 'drinking buddies'. Ugh, the sheer thought of that makes me nauxious with envy.

Originally posted by Ana:
He is both things. Incredible isn't it???

Are you mocking me? lol
Being political and intelligent don't come hand in hand.

she scares me
I don't wanna go to Chelsea

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Back
Top Bottom