chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LoveTown

Refugee
how come nobody chats in interference chat now? I miss the old days when the chat was WILD and fun. What the heck happened???

Sorry mods if this thread is in the wrong spot, I didn't know where else to put it. :)

:wave: hey LT!!! :hug:

i miss the way chat used to be too :(
i don't go in there much any more cuz it's so quiet.
every now and then i go in (mainly on the weekends) and chat for a bit, but there's usually only about 3 or 4 ppl there and i don't stay long.

I haven't been in U2 chat since 2000 some time. Oh and once a while ago to annoy the stupid bot thingy which needs a good kick in the um...bit.

:shifty:

ok wellllll all my fellow old time interferencers.....we need to bring back the chat!!! YESHHHH listen to meeeeee. I want to spend hour after hour chatting away with crazed lunatics like myself again. Whaddya all say? I think we need to post some times we are all available...yeah yeah yeah!!!

pfffttt all you people not going to chat....STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!! Give in to the pleasures of whizzing text and the lure of inane banter...c'mon, you know you wanna!

ugh...java...silly silly girl...get mIRC!! LOL

btw I don't dare to do too much of anything computer related right now cuz I just found a virus on my machine.....no worries, it's not an email one hehehe

btw Elvis, if i accidentally single handedly destroy interference with my virus thingy....uhhhhh it wasn't me...I don't know what you are talking about and I didn't see a thing!!!

lol don't worry. I couldn't remember how to use it at first either, it's a bit like falling off a bike. It'll all come back to you!

but argh, I can't chat right now....I gotta head back to work. I just got done one shift at 8 this morning and now I'm going in again...it's 2 pm now. I haven't slept in uhhhhh 24 hours....weeeeeee I'm now in the middle of a sleep deprived mental breakdown and boy is it loads of fun being totally bonkers! mwahahahaha

erm I have never been in chat.............

and I very rarely log into IM or stuff.

I used to on my own comp, but on my ma's I try not to download too much stuff...........well..actually I used to have AIM and yahoo IM etc, but then the ma's comp got infected with lots of evil stuff and I had to wipe the drive....then I never re-installed everything.

and here ends a story that served no purpose :D

Back
Top Bottom