Chappell-Hadlee Series (Australia-New Zealand)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_man2002 said:

Ehhh, I'm waiting on a we Got Fucked by the Fuckers post :lol:

Congrats on the great win, with McGrath, it would have been 3-0 :wink:

You might argue the same for Bond missing for the Black Caps.

Nonetheless weakened opposition or not it was a fantastic win indeed.

yertle-the-turtle said:
Hospital? What happened, Anna?

:hug: nothing too serious. which is in itself the problem...it's a bloody long story, lol. i'm preggers and have blood pressure problems and am near the end anyway, but my doctors seem to enjoy making me wait to whip this little baby elephant out, so they keep putting me in...making me wait...letting me out...bringing me back. i swear, i'm slowly going insane.
:lol: but as this is the sport's forum, i shold probably refrain from raving on too much with my health issues. but thank you for asking, mate!
:up:

You are? I think I must have been living under a rock, but congratulations (and cheers to your other little one, her birthday's pretty soon isn't it?)

But yeah, back to the cricket, except it's done and dusted...

Nah, you're not living under a rock. I dont think I've really mentioned it around here before. I'd rather draw attention to myself in other ways :wink:
And yeah, Natalie's birthday is on New Years eve. Looks like it might be rather too close to the new one and of course Christmas, the way these loony doctors are carrying on, lol. Ah, what can you do. :)

Back
Top Bottom