Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, computers for the fail.

But sausages and onions for dinner for the win.

i'm taking the purity test again. have i passed out from alcohol if i once passed out on the bathroom floor after puking, and then awoke in my bedroom (not in my bed) with no memory of going between the two?

:reject: Ok, I have just spent the last while doing other stuff while coming back and hitting refresh in the Hell thread, wondering why it all stopped so suddenly, and where everyone had gone.......:reject: of the Year!

bono_man2002 said:

Hey! :wave: How goes it?

Not too bad, thanks. :) Just got back from Adelaide, which unfortunately means I'm back on my horrid computer.

I'm gonna have a drink with my mum and brother for a while, then I'll come back later. :wave:

gluey said:
:reject: Ok, I have just spent the last while doing other stuff while coming back and hitting refresh in the Hell thread, wondering why it all stopped so suddenly, and where everyone had gone.......:reject: of the Year!

lol

It's an easy mistake to make.

You haven't missed anything yet.

I just took the purity test and I just got a rather surprising result. As in, significantly more corrupt than last time around. I think I'll have to go back and check this!

i think some of it is arbitrary as to how you define each item at that moment in time. i just realized i'd passed out due to alcohol, and lost a point, but that was like 8 months ago.

Varitek said:
i think some of it is arbitrary as to how you define each item at that moment in time. i just realized i'd passed out due to alcohol, and lost a point, but that was like 8 months ago.

I'd agree with that. Like many tests like this, it depends on how you react to each question on a given day.

coolian2 said:

I'd agree with that. Like many tests like this, it depends on how you react to each question on a given day.

I've tried to be consistent in my answers. And once I redefine something/realize I've done it, I stick with it.

OK, I'm not 85% pure. I'm 73% pure. Possibly 72% pure; I'm not sure whether to count anything Kate and I did as actually going on a date.

And this despite the fact that one thing I did select last time I can't select now - I could respond yes to "kissed an MOS in the last three months?" in late February, but I can't now.

Axver said:
OK, I'm not 85% pure. I'm 73% pure. Possibly 72% pure; I'm not sure whether to count anything Kate and I did as actually going on a date.

And this despite the fact that one thing I did select last time I can't select now - I could respond yes to "kissed an MOS in the last three months?" in late February, but I can't now.

So why the big change? (and why aren't you on aim?)

i'd count it as a date. you did things together right?just the two of you?

i count sex on a first date even though i've never actually done that, only on a first meeting at parties and such. it's in the spirit of the question, which is about easiness.

Varitek said:

I've tried to be consistent in my answers. And once I redefine something/realize I've done it, I stick with it.

Yeah, I aimed to be consistent. I'm kind of baffled at how my result is so different, as I haven't done anything to reduce my purity score in the time between first taking it and now - haven't had anything vaguely resembling the chance to do so!

I must've just missed some stuff?

Varitek said:

So why the big change? (and why aren't you on aim?)

i'd count it as a date. you did things together right?just the two of you?

i count sex on a first date even though i've never actually done that, only on a first meeting at parties and such. it's in the spirit of the question, which is about easiness.

I forgot to sign on after restarting my computer.

Yeah, we did things that were just the two of us. Nothing that was explicitly a date, but I suppose implicitly. So 72%. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom