Cellular phooooooonez

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicBono

ONE love, blood, life
yeah so right now I've got a crappy Virgin Mobile flip phone. It can take pictures and it serves its primary function of making and receiving calls, but I'm feelin' like I want to upgrade. Any recs? I like thin phones and I think the sliders are really cool. mp3 phone would be cool but not really necessary since I've got my iPod. my friend has a Chocolate and it's pretty cool but I think I want something else

even if your phone doesnt fit the aforementioned requirements, you can pimp it here anyway :wink:

Just got it a week ago. I'd had the same phone for 4 years, and it kicked the bucket. This may not be as fancy as some of the other phones out there, but it's infinitely better than my old crappy phone! :up:

newphone.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
redrazr.jpg

I chose the perfect time to switch providers, didn't I? ::drool:

Seriously, I was going to upgrade with my old service to a pink razr, but the plan I had was screwing me over so I wanted to switch providers and since I was eligible and Sprint had the best plan, I though, why not go red? :wink:

how do you like the (RED)? I've been considering that actually, it looks awesome

love_u2_adam said:
nokia_6101.jpg

this is my new phone...it also makes and receives calls:)

and takes pics!!!!:hyper:

:yes:

From now on, I'm always choosing a Nokia phone.

Everytime I've had a Samsung phone I've had problems with it, like switching itself off which starts to get really annoying, especially as it's only 6 months old and has been well looked after. :angry:

AtomicBono said:

how do you like the (RED)? I've been considering that actually, it looks awesome

I really like it, actually. It sounds a hundred times clearer than my old Samsung, and I like the slimness of it. Like I said before, I was originally going to get the pink one when I learned I was elligible for an upgrade, then I looked at my old provider's plan and decided to go elsewhere. It just happened to be the provider who carried the (Red). :)

m65_7.jpg

My Siemens M65 :drool:

It's lying in the dirt to illustrate its resistance to dirt and water, and it's also shockproof. :up:

AtomicBono said:

I LOVETH MINE!!!! GET ONE...! FOR A GREAT CAUSE TOO!:drool:

oh oh oh.. you can download cool ringers.. I have Vertigo for my ringer... And ONE for my call tone!!! I love hearing my phone ring!!! :hyper: :nerd: :happy:

Last edited:
love_u2_adam said:
nokia_6101.jpg

this is my new phone...it also makes and receives calls:)

and takes pics!!!!:hyper:

<:wave: allow me to join the club

It's the current "cheap" phone for Cingular, i.e. when you join you can get the phone for like $20 and it was the best $20 I ever spent. The camera isn't amazing, but it takes pictures,

Example
Image019.jpg

and video, but the video is not so good:

Example: My dorm room :

but it's got an audio recorder and IM service, it's a really fun phone, I love it

I have a metallic green Motorola PEBL.. it's cute. I'm techtarded so naturally don't know how to use my phone much, and really even forget I have it most of the time, but through T-Mobile, it's pretty dandy. :)

I'm in dire need of a new phone. After having a Motorola phone, I'll never want another one again. It's a great phone but the battery life is awful.

I'm probably going to get this one:
sonyericsson-w810-black-l.gif

or

lg-cu500-l.gif

I've got the RED Razr and I love it. It's beautiful, my money went to a good cause. I have UTEOTW as my ringer, so that's pretty cool. My battery life is very good, I can go about 3-4 days without charging, but I also don't talk on the phone that much.

HelloAngel said:
I have a metallic green Motorola PEBL.. it's cute. I'm techtarded so naturally don't know how to use my phone much, and really even forget I have it most of the time, but through T-Mobile, it's pretty dandy. :)

:drool: I wanted one of those, but Sprint doesn't offer them. I got the LG Fusic instead. I just got it last Friday it is my first phone that does something besides make/receive calls and texts. :hyper: MP3 player, FM transmitter, camera and probably lots of crap I havne't figured out yet. It also comes with four different color plates for the front (black, blue, green or pink...mine is currently featuring the pink). So far, I love it.

faceplates.jpg

PlaTheGreat said:
I'm in dire need of a new phone. After having a Motorola phone, I'll never want another one again. It's a great phone but the battery life is awful.

I'm probably going to get this one:
sonyericsson-w810-black-l.gif

or

lg-cu500-l.gif

I'd say go with the LG phone. I had previously had nothing but Samsungs and was a little hesitant about swtiching, but I love mine. I'm glad I did.

Back
Top Bottom