cell phone ringtones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DeadMansParty

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone know any good sites to get cell phone ringtones?
Im looking for pirates of the caribbean, but all I find are the ones from the movie, im looking for the " yoho yoho a pirates life for me". But all the sites have been just for Nokia, I have sprint and a sumsung phone, any help will earn you free beer at my bar!!!!!

DeadMansParty said:
Anyone know any good sites to get cell phone ringtones?
Im looking for pirates of the caribbean, but all I find are the ones from the movie, im looking for the " yoho yoho a pirates life for me". But all the sites have been just for Nokia, I have sprint and a sumsung phone, any help will earn you free beer at my bar!!!!!

When I was ur age, we didn't even know what a "cellular" meant...Whipper-snapper. :mad:

the smart ass in me

wants to tell you to ask any 13 year old

I am sure they some 11 year olds that can hook you up

Re: Re: cell phone ringtones

Mr. BAW said:

When I was ur age, we didn't even know what a "cellular" meant...Whipper-snapper. :mad:

Dad, I could give you the biggest burn right now about you at my age, but I wont. Im just gonna let you stew on it!

Re: Re: Re: cell phone ringtones

DeadMansParty said:

Dad, I could give you the biggest burn right now about you at my age, but I wont. Im just gonna let you stew on it!

i probability deserve one too
based on my last reply
i am becoming a cranky old bastard sometimes

when a phone rings
my subconscious mind only has to determine
if it my phone, which it can do in a split second and then disregard,
as I have been doing this all of my life

as a lover of music
when a ring tone tune plays out
my music loving hard wired brain is drawn in
to listen and identify and relate.

hope this makes sense
to explain my first reply.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: cell phone ringtones

DeadMansParty said:

The only burn I could think of is that when I was your age, I had a marriage falling apart, two beautiful kids that I could call my own and a hounding mother-in-law that would walk into my house whenever she wanted.....:(.

Re: Re: Re: Re: cell phone ringtones

Mr. BAW said:
when I was your age, I had a marriage falling apart, two beautiful kids that I could call my own and a hounding mother-in-law that would walk into my house whenever she wanted.....:(.

Ahh... good times. :ohmy: :no:

:hug: Here's to better times - like the present!! :hug: You've come a long way, Rick-Baby!! Make sure you properly thank the Mrs. tonight. :sexywink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: cell phone ringtones

Mr. BAW said:

The only burn I could think of is that when I was your age, I had a marriage falling apart, two beautiful kids that I could call my own and a hounding mother-in-law that would walk into my house whenever she wanted.....:(.

I wasnt going to go into all that, I was just gonna talk about the cool " welcome back kotter" style you had goin for ya!!!!!

:giggle:

gabeparty.jpg

Back
Top Bottom