Celebrity Big Brother 2006 UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gmc said:
she'll end up "getting 'em out" for a living & there she is in this weeks Zoo magazine topless

and before you know it she'll be on some talk show complaining about how everyone just things of her as a "pair of tits"!!

I'm kinda torn about the nominees this week. I bet Dennis will go but he and Faria seem to be getting a long rather well and it would be interesting to see how far things go. I'd prefer for them to both stay in but then I don't want to see Pete evicted. Can't we just vote Rula out???

Pete has to stay, he has such an acid tongue. In yesterday's Racing Post the referred to Pete as 1/3 man, 1/3 woman, 1/3 fish!!!!!

I thought that was brilliant!!

oby said:
Pete has to stay, he has such an acid tongue. In yesterday's Racing Post the referred to Pete as 1/3 man, 1/3 woman, 1/3 fish!!!!!

Classic :lmao: Pete to win by a short lip.............get ready for the re-release....."..you spin me right round baby,right round...".He hasn't done bad for himself off the back of one record,really,from 20 years ago.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly, how do you get by on 1 hit, although they do seem to play it regularly on Smash Hits channel.

The Sun is saying that Pete is the fav to go but I find that hard to believe.

What's the deal with Maggot btw? I was expecting great things from him but he's been rather quiet (though surprisingly well spoken!). He's a far cry from the GLC persona in real life.

I think with the latest developments with Faria & Dennis,that may sway the votes to get rid of Pete tonight.People want to see schoolyard romances blossom plus the fact yer man Burns there wants to go and rifle through his boyfriends underwear.........

Guns Don't Kill Peoeple,Maggots Do.........he don't say much,but when he does it's usually one-liners like:"...if Rula wins,I'm leaving.........".

Pete is a complete wanker for going after Tracy like he did. Apparently the police have seized his coat and have taken it for testing. If the fur did come from an endangered species then he could be facing jail time!

Rula to go tonight....

pggalloway_1501_wideweb__470x343,0.jpg

Highlight of his "career"......

Rula just savaged Galloway on Richard & Judy. They showed THAT clip again. Its the way he says ' would you like me to be the cat?' gives me the creeps.

oby said:
Rula just savaged Galloway on Richard & Judy. They showed THAT clip again. Its the way he says ' would you like me to be the cat?' gives me the creeps.

........what,a bit like Sean Connery going.".so,Miss Moneypenny..".The guy's a politcian for sure.When anyone speaks to him,you can see him thinking his response before he says anything.......him & Dennis tonight,they're going I reckon.

I mean they're around the same age,both "Southerners",seem to enjoy each others company,seem to fancy the pants of each other,so I think they're bound to flirt.Good luck to 'em......pity on Preston's girlfriend like but she must have seen the show before, so she must know what the possibilites are.

She's showing her "thrippenny bits" in this weeks Nuts mag again,is our Chantelle.Mind you,she did look pretty hot in that "Bankers" uniform....... :whistle:

I like Preston, he's a cool customer and a wicked dresser - a bit of a rude boy about him!

Maybe he's trying to bring back the early 80's mod look,that was what I thought of early doors.When he puts on the glasses he looks like something from a 60's British movie,in a Michael Caine(ish) kind of way.......

What was the deal with George and Pete last night?? They were both being completely pathetic when they were having a go at Preston and Michael. I hope George walks tonight and gets booed big-time.

That big kick-off last night was ace..........it just reminded me of work :all this you said she said shit.Don't forget it's only a game...

I think when Barrymore comes out,he'll be met by Customs, "...anything to declare,Sir?".How much duty is he gonna pay on all the fags he's stashed? They're getting the fee for being on the program at the end of the day,so they should just get on with it. Take a leaf out of Tracy's book,even with the editing she don't seem to have done much except look nice,mind you that's not a bad thing in her case......

Last night was a cracker, I thought Michael was brilliant standing up to George, GG did not like it one bit. Also Preston is showing he isn't bothered by him either and thats why he was trying to be smart with the big words and indirect reference to Michael's drink problem

By the way I've never heard of that expression.....

Anywhoo my only concern regarding GG's eviction is that Davina isn't up to the task, he could come out the chat too well for my liking.

Just wait til he gets back to the room with the green seats!

Also meant to say they were big on slagging off Maggot but he is a top guy, I like him..........what will Pete do when George and Denis are gone?????????

So George and Dennis are out, big surprise there. I reckon Chantelle's gonna win the whole thing despite her non-celeb status. Or I guess now that she has been on BB she is in fact now a "celeb".

I just loved the look on George's face when they showed him the collection of headlines about his cat impersonation.

It does seem like Chantelle may win - I'd like to see her and Maggot and Preston in the last three, which I think is probably likely.:up:

I haven't followed the show too closely this year but there does seem to have been more arguments than ever in this series. They definitely did well in picking the most opinionated people!

Tilli said:
It does seem like Chantelle may win - I'd like to see her and Maggot and Preston in the last three, which I think is probably likely.:up:

Yeah, I can't really see it happening any other way. With six left in the house they're really gonna have to rush through the evictions tonigh.

Tilli said:
I haven't followed the show too closely this year but there does seem to have been more arguments than ever in this series. They definitely did well in picking the most opinionated people!

Well, aside from George's antics you haven't missed a whole lot..... The arguing can be entertaining sometimes but it was a bit ott this time around imo

Back
Top Bottom