Cats or Dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Personally, I love both of them for different reasons. Couldn't choose between the two. I guess I do sort of lean more towards cats, though...

tihama2.jpg

One of my cats, Tihama. In a box. :love:

I've owned several of both, often simultaneously, and love both--I wouldn't want to be without at least one of either. They're both endlessly fascinating animals, each with their own particular excellence and rewards as companions...even though they're inarguably very different kinds of creatures, so it's not surprising that most people tend to prefer one or the other.

That said, it's always been my impression that cats and dogs who live together generally understand each other much, much better than either of them understand people...they can't talk of course, but if they could, I'm pretty sure most of the conversation between our cats and our dog when we're away would consist of comparing notes on what :coocoo:s their human housemates are.

indra said:

I had a pet rooster. Two actually, but the second one was a terror! The first one -- named Chickie Poo (yeah it was a silly name) -- was a really nice pet. :yes: I found him in one of the horses stalls one morning when I went out to feed them. He was just a baby chick (we think one of the dogs carried him home in her mouth because we saw her do that with another one soon after -- unfortunately the second one was snatched by the cat when Ingrid let it go :uhoh: ), so we raised him in a box and then a cage in the house. He would crow every morning to go outside and then every night he would come to the back door to hop up on one of our arms and be taken back inside to his cage where he would go to sleep. :)
:cute: My roosters name was Pecky, hehe.
Got him for $2.75, best 2.75 I ever spent. Raised him from a chick, and trained him to use the toilet! Seriously.
I had to give him to someone I know with a farm (no.. they arent going to eat him) took him cause the douchebag over the wall with the dog that barks 24/7 complained.
I miss him a lot.

Fell asleep on my lap, ate pizza and DANCED! Brilliant animal! Best pet ever.
He also let me paint his toenails. :shifty:

I has picture.

Last edited:
music.u2 said:

GibsonGirl your cat is soooo cute :cute:

And she gives the best massages! If you lie on your stomach, she usually comes up to you, sits on your butt, and kneads your back, purring away.

GibsonGirl said:
Personally, I love both of them for different reasons. Couldn't choose between the two. I guess I do sort of lean more towards cats, though...

tihama2.jpg

One of my cats, Tihama. In a box. :love:

What a cute pic :drool: You could really market the "Tihama In A Box" thing...I'm thinking plush toy, kids, Christma$ :wink:

After growing up surrounded by both, I'm pretty equal opportunity...but I probably gravitate towards dogs, in general. My current dog is smaller than a cat, so it gets confusing!

Bug said:
:cute: My roosters name was Pecky, hehe.
Got him for $2.75, best 2.75 I ever spent. Raised him from a chick, and trained him to use the toilet! Seriously.
I had to give him to someone I know with a farm (no.. they arent going to eat him) took him cause the douchebag over the wall with the dog that barks 24/7 complained.
I miss him a lot.

Fell asleep on my lap, ate pizza and DANCED! Brilliant animal! Best pet ever.
He also let me paint his toenails. :shifty:

I has picture.

Oh! Your rooster even looks a lot like the one I had! His colouring was very similar. :)

You know, I was surprised at what a great pet my rooster was. I don't think most people would think chickens have much personality, but he really did. He really was a great pet. :)

Back
Top Bottom