Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good to me! I hadn't realized how far past 500 we went there! :yikes:

:lol: One Step Closer can be the next one! I can't wait to have stories to tell about it! :D

I should go to bed since I'll be brushing my car off in like 6 hours. :grumpy:

may 24th is a loooooooooong way off. i haven't even begun to think about the u2 tour yet.

Why do I start burning cd's at odd hours of the night?

After this I'm going to bed, really!

arw9797 said:
I'm so happy it's March but I'm sad I have to flip my calendar from that cute Edge picture. :(

Every month should be Edge! :cute:
I forgot it was calendar-flipping time! Thanks! Sometimes it takes me 4 or 5 days to remember.

:wave: Night Kariann!

Night Kariann:wave:
I'm gonna crawl off to bed also. Early start happening for me tomorrow. Ta-ta:wave:
Happy March everyone!!!!!!

Happy March to U, 2! :wink:

Okay, random late-night cd's burned, my turn for bed! I hope I can fall alseep! And that when I wake up the sun will be shining, the birds will be chirping, and it will be 85 degrees outside! :love: :dilusional:

:wave:

It's time for bed :yawn:

arw - sorry about the :shifty: in the last randoom thread....

I probably should have typed :yikes: or :huh: or :idontreallyunderstandwhatsheistalkingaboutbutiwillbeagoodfriendandtrytobesympathetic:

My brother is going to order the internet service from his company for me today. It's a good deal. It's through the phone company but it's cheaper. The only bad thing is it'll take 3-5 days for my new modem to arrive :mad: So I'm stuck with Road Runner for a few more days.

If I hear "goodbye" from the AOL man one more time I'm going to scream :mad:

arw9797 said:
My brother is going to order the internet service from his company for me today. It's a good deal. It's through the phone company but it's cheaper. The only bad thing is it'll take 3-5 days for my new modem to arrive :mad: So I'm stuck with Road Runner for a few more days.

If I hear "goodbye" from the AOL man one more time I'm going to scream :mad:

I still can't believe the issues you've been having. Then again I was about ready to go postal on my cable company but that ended up being the result of human error and dropping the ball....just took them 6 months to look at my account and figure it out.

:hug: been there...the pain will be over soon.

doesn't peach cobbler usually have peaches?

the stuff at the dining hall was definetly strawberry.

:eyebrow:

IWasBored said:
doesn't peach cobbler usually have peaches?

the stuff at the dining hall was definetly strawberry.

:eyebrow:
:lol: Yes, there's usually a difference between peach cobbler and a strawberry tart, but you can't expect an institution of higher learning to understand such subtleties.

We got a good 5 inches of snow here, and it took me a few minutes to get out of the driveway this morning. I probably should have shoveled, but I decided that since my car was made for German highways, it could handle some Rhodey Island heart attack snow.

Schmeg said:

:lol: Yes, there's usually a difference between peach cobbler and a strawberry tart, but you can't expect an institution of higher learning to understand such subtleties.

We got a good 5 inches of snow here, and it took me a few minutes to get out of the driveway this morning. I probably should have shoveled, but I decided that since my car was made for German highways, it could handle some Rhodey Island heart attack snow.

the strawberry thing was ok once i got past the "peach" part and realized that it was supposed to taste like strawberry (since it had strawberries in it, and all).

but don't ask me what was up with the chicken :barf: it was scary! i picked a couple mushrooms out of the wierd sauce it was all in, and they tasted really funky.

:heart: bagel & cream cheese :heart:

we got enough snow for a snow day!

:grumpy: unfortunatly amherst college didn't think it was snow day-worthy and i had russian class.

technically i had lit class too, but i didn't go since there was about 7 inches of snow hiding the sidewalk...:shifty:

That yawn is definitely not big enough...I need :yawn: mixed with :shocked: right now.

:yawn::shocked:

If I went to bed right now, I would probably fall right alseep for the whole night.

I think I'll take my shower now since Jim and I have to be out at the same time (pre-asscrack of dawn) tomorrow and I don't want to fight over the shower before 5 am.

/journal entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom