Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

It's so HOOOOOOT in my office it's ridiculous! One of my clients sent me a pen holder thingy that's a clock with a thermomter on it. It's reached as high as 80 degrees :| I guess this is the warmest it's ever been in there. The maintenence people have been in our office trying to fix it for weeks. I just wear layers because it's cold in the morning and super hot in the afternoon. Everyone has fans on at their desk too. :|
We have no heat until 9:30 am and when it's sunny, that's okay, we become a greenhouse, but otherwise it's really cold. :grumpy:

It's supposed to snow here Monday or Tuesday, I think. Our weekly blizzard. Woo hoo.

Last edited:
there's barely any snow left and it's going to be in the 40's all weekend and 30's all next week. :D:D:D I LOVE March! January sucked ass. It was the coldest it's been in 10 years but we have only had 2 blizzards this year and hardly any snow in between the blizzards. Ever since it went from -20 to 30 in a week it's been at a comfortable average of 25 for the last 5 or 6 weeks. :drool:

:wave: Night!

At least when it's sunny out you can convince yourself it's warm until you actually go outside.

This has already been the coldest March ever here and it's only the fourth!

:sad: no one has called me at all today. I don't think they even care. If I didn't have laundry I need for work at my parents house I wouldnt' even go there tomorrow for some family baking thing my mom and aunt are having at the house. I want to just get my laundry and leave. I don't think they'd notice if I wasn't there anyway.

I went to get my passport today. $99.38 :eek: Then I spent about that amount at the Eddie Bauer outlet store and I don't even know if I want everything I bought. :|

arw9797 said:
:sad: no one has called me at all today. I don't think they even care. If I didn't have laundry I need for work at my parents house I wouldnt' even go there tomorrow for some family baking thing my mom and aunt are having at the house. I want to just get my laundry and leave. I don't think they'd notice if I wasn't there anyway.
:hug: Families can be pretty oblivious about things sometimes.

I just actually called some people and spent 20 minutes on the phone. That's pretty random. They both seemed glad to hear from me. :)

I haven't eaten anything today. All I've had is a bottle of water in the car. I was going to stop and pick up something for dinner but I forgot until just now. :( I guess I'll have to go out again later.

arw9797 said:
I went to get my passport today. $99.38 :eek: Then I spent about that amount at the Eddie Bauer outlet store and I don't even know if I want everything I bought. :|
:yikes: Mine was $145 because I had to have it rushed.

Yes, I just looked that up in an old check register out of curiosity. :reject:

I have been sitting here for way too long now. :crack:

Should I get something to eat? I've only had lunch and ice cream today and I should be hungry...

shari schultz said:

my credit card screamed and tried to run away from me.
I caught it though:evil:
:lmao:

Mine is right now crying in my wallet. I can hear it..."Please...no more! No more!!!"

But I'm not listening to it. :macdevil:

I should get something to eat. I think it's a Cereal for Dinner night. :drool: Espeicially since it's like almost 8:00 and too late for Real Dinner. And I ate all the good Chinese food last night.

I smell like chinese food. We had a chef from a chinese restarant in to cook today. The whole dept smells of garlic and chicken. My eyes were beginning to roll back into my head by the time I left tonight. Smelly!

I just want to get this whole "where are they going on the 3rd leg" question answered.
I was talking to my Ticketmaster person and asked if she had heard anything about the third leg. She hadn't and then said that she only finds out that a "big sell" is coming up not the actual name of the performer. She has heard nothing about something big for the WI area. :sad:

yourworld.gif
right now I am reading this gif as
"it's your world, you can charge it":der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom