Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

My mom is the opposite...she would do anything to get out of driving me to the airport! I think I may do the park and ride thing for SD here.
My mom actually likes driving to the airport since it's practically across the street and she's learned that she doesn't actually have to hold my hand until I get up to security. She likes the swoopy drop-off ramp. I don't think my parents would let me leave my car somewhere for so long, even though they can visit my car in airport parking.

Stars on Ice was great! :love: I want to be Ekaterina Gordieeva in my next life!

I am dead tired and will be going to bed in a few minutes myself. :yawn:

I spent my day helping out at the school today.

The morning was in the grade one class. I helped with the home reading. The grade one teacher is one of my favourites. He makes tea every morning and has it ready when the parents show up to help :)

The afternoon was in the kindergarten class. I spent my time cutting out paper mice for the 'Hickory, dickory, dock the mouse ran up the clock' project. I hate mice and they actually looked like rats :yuck: I then opened my mouth and asked what the class was doing for St Patricks Day... So, now on St Patricks Day the class is going to be decorating St Patricks Day cookies that I will have made the night before :ohmy: Now I have to find a shamrock cookie cutter :help:

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: I just saw a shamrock cookie cutter somewhere but I'm not sure where. :hmm:

Please tell me it was my local Walmart.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of trying Walmart and Hallmark...yes, Hallmark, they often have things like this

do you have a dollar store near you? they always have stuff like that. usually sometime in september or october, though, when no one's thinking about buying them...

:ohmy: My original post included to go to Hallmark but then I changed it because it was too long and off topic (as usual) !!!! I used to work at a Hallmark and they always had that sort of stuff.

Actually I think where I saw it was at a grocery store that sells Hallmark products. I can go there this weekend and look. It's just across the street from where I live.

:hyper: 3 out of the 5 cds i'm reviewing this week are good! i don't mean mediocre-alright-i'll-log-them-into-the-stacks, someone-might-play-them good, but i-ripped-themp3s-to-my-comptuer good.

:up:

cd #5 kind of sucks though....as did cd #3.

arw9797 said:
:ohmy: My original post including to go to Hallmark but then I changed it because it was too long and off topic (as usual) !!!! I used to work at a Hallmark and they always had that sort of stuff.

Long and off topic is what I live for....bring it on

:hug:

this is randooooom!!

there's no such thing as long and off topic here!

:)

actually, this cd is pretty good.

i just don't like it.

some sigur ros/god speed you black emporer fan should write up a review.

the music is really pleasant to listen to, i just can't see myself listening to it for too long.

:hmm: it's too bad i can't get someone like skeek or EP or another b&c-er to write up a sentence or two for me.

on second thoughts (or rather third since 1st thoughts were that this sucked, and 2nd were that it's good), i can just say they they're mellow for the most part and sounds pretty beautiful when the singer isn't singing.

:wave: bubye Randy!!!!!!

He's on Oakland Raider now :|

I'm actually really really pissed about it but he's been a pain in the ass over the last few seasons so maybe it's a good thing that he's gone. He never wanted to play for Minnesota anyways. And some games he didn't :|

:wave: Going to bed wicked early...I don't have to get up until 8 tomorrow! :drool:

arw9797 said:

like Randy Moss? :ohmy:

Yes, it is the curse of naturally curly hair (which I am blessed with). I have been trying to grow my hair for the past 18 months and it is much longer but there are many days when I realize that my hair is not growing long but out :laugh:

:wave: goodnight!

i was supposed to write my paper tonight :reject:

i need to get to sleep soon too. maybe i can wake up early and write it.........yeah.........:reject:

it needs to get done tomorrow at the very latest!!! i did finally get my ass to the library to watch the film i'm supposed to write about...

:shifty:

curly hair is the reason i shave my head.

i never want to look like those pictures of me from elementary school again. hell, my high school ID photos are frightening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom