Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

I cried at my last U2 show and I intend to cry during my next seven or eight or so...Jim will think I've totally lost it on opening night but I don't care! It's been years, a good cry is in order!

Just let him know he's lucky we didnt all get to sit together or else he would have had to deal with 3 girls in tears!

Does he realize that he will end up being our Anton again?

Kariann said:

Just let him know he's lucky we didnt all get to sit together or else he would have had to deal with 3 girls in tears!

Does he realize that he will end up being our Anton again?
:laugh: I didn't think about that! He really lucky he's only got me the first night and he knows I'm a little :coocoo: anyway!

I think he blocked out the Anton/holder of stuff during bathroom trips part of LA, but I'm sure he'll remember real fast!

arw9797 said:

:reject: I can't help it! Just don't let me drink anything and we should be ok!
Don't worry, I can't help it either, and as soon as someone else suggests it, I have to go too. /TMI Having a holder of stuff is good sometimes!

the capri's I want at Eddie Bauer are not available until March 11 :mad: I wonder if I order them if I'd even get them by March 24 to bring with me to SD. :huh: I hate that they dont have petite sizes at the store! :mad:

:wave: Night Kariann!

I think if you ordered them and they shipped by even the 20th you'd definitely have them in time. Not enough time to make an exchange if they don't work, but enough time to wear them if they do.

:drool: We'll be wearing shorts and sandals and capris and bathing suits in three weeks. :hyper:

:wave:Just popped on to see if any announcement dates leaked.....nothing that I saw.
Have to go get ready for work.........Having bad case of Spring fever......55 degrees today:drool: Don't want to be trapped in a building with no windows

post # 999

fah said:
I wore capris and sandals to work today :)
*jealous*

There's sounds of snow melting around here...which doesn't really mean much when there's still about 4 inches to go and more expected at some point this week!

I am, however, wearing my Evil Sandals with white athletic socks around the house in hopes they'll stretch out and not scar my feet when I want to wear them later on. I have already gotten :eyebrow:s from most of my family members...it's been funny.

Also popping in to see if there's an announcement...nothing yet. :crack:

Back to cleaning!

my shower sandals broke again, they're being held together by more tape than actual pieces of sandals now.

no i didn't double post.

double posting is when you post the same thing twice in a row.

your definition would make any regular at this site guilty and deserving of reprecussions.

:wink:

:lmao: Dinner is taking longer than expected to cook, so my dad just dragged himself up the stairs like he was starving to death.

*obsessively checking U2.com*

SEPTEMBER 25, MILWAUKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom