Catherine Wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
This is such a great band, and I don't think I've ever seen anyone on this board mention them. I only have two of their albums: Ferment, and Adam & Eve, but I plan on getting others. Not sure how many albums they have, but I think there's a fair number.

Has anyone ever seen this band live? Are they any good. Or are they even touring?

I think Bill & Ben is my favorite song from them.

i saw them in concert once and they didn't really impress me that much. i think that they were kinda pissed cause it was a festival with a lot of bands and no one was really paying any attention to them when they came on. i think the lead singer said something to the effect that they would never come here again. :lmao:

I love this band! I've never seen them live though. All of their release are superb except I wasn't too impressed with the last one, Wishville. Happy Days and Chrome are probably my favorite.

The bad news is that there's much rumor about that they're breaking up. I think a Best Of and a Live release are expected but that's about it. The lead singer, Rob Dickinson, is putting out a solo release next year sometime. Hopefully it will be good!

Back
Top Bottom