Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god did I miss Alison tipsy because we were horrendously tired and turned in at 9pm?!

I feel like such a failure!

Anyway, are you still coming over today?

Yes, that's the plan... I could have popped in an hour ago, I found myself in Carlton at short notice. *L* (Dropping someone at Royal Women's, a mutual friend is in labour there.)

Hah. Probably 2:30 or 3 would be a good time. Bring any cider if you have some left. :wink:

No worries, will do. I only had one bottle, but that was on an empty stomach, and apparently popcorn isn't very good at soaking it up. *L*

Or Invasion Day!

It works both ways... Triple M is banging on about how they're playing all Australian music today, and the DJ went "What could be more Australian than this?" before he played Goanna's 'Solid Rock'... I wonder if they thought about the political subtext there; good on them if they did, and even if they didn't. I'm sure Beds Are Burning will pop up at some point too!

Well, whatever you prefer to call it. :wink:

Listening to the radio today, I learned that the lyrics to a Steve Miller Band song are NOT "Big Ol' Chad had a light on" as I have thought they were for the past 17 years or so.

I started my day with songs by three of New Zealand's finest. :lol:

... wasn't actually intentional, though if I had thought about it, it would've been.

Yes, yes I do.

This is relevant to Charlotte's interests: I saw a product at the grocery store the other day claiming to be bacon jerky. I'm not quite sure how that works, but I'm certainly intrigued.

Wow, my friend gave birth already. Glad it was a quick one! Happy Australia/Invasion/Birthday to him! (It was a boy - my birth-giving friend isn't a him.)

So what are those lyrics to the Steve Miller Band song? I kinda thought that was what they were too... *L*

"Big Ol' Jet Airliner" which also happens to be the name of the song.

:hug:

You probably won't want to hear how high up all that Aussie hip-hop will chart...

Keep an eye out on the news. If 360 charts higher (and he will) every TV, radio and website will be reporting "a 21-year-old man has burnt the city of Sale to the ground in a fit of rage following the Hottest 100"

Keep an eye out on the news. If 360 charts higher (and he will) every TV, radio and website will be reporting "a 21-year-old man has burnt the city of Sale to the ground in a fit of rage following the Hottest 100"

Now, now, Cobbler.

"Big Ol' Jet Airliner" which also happens to be the name of the song.

... How could I not have known that. *L* These rock singers really need to enunciate better.

You can hide out from the cops here if you like... I'm no fan of his.

Damn, this would've made things so much more interesting!

Alas. *L* I take it you watch that show, "My Dad Is Pregnant"? :wink:

Oh my god, You Should Consider Having Sex With A Bearded Man made it to #99 on the Hottest 100?

DAY = MADE.

bacon-flavoured cake frosting. Well, now I've seen everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom