Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard enough to judge, but I don't mind what little I've heard. Some really nice stuff there, guess I just haven't been inspired enough to explore his discography? What do you say I should do?

Also, I threw you a what do you think of x question in Rndmmusik, though the artists don't have a hell of a lot in common otherwise. :lol:

Well I've only heard four of his myself, his first two, Swordfishtrombones and Bad As Me. I reckon you'd dig Swordfishtrombones. It's weird as all fuck, but strangely addictive, and Town With No Cheer namechecks Adelaide.

Hahahahaha!

Well I've only heard four of his myself, his first two, Swordfishtrombones and Bad As Me. I reckon you'd dig Swordfishtrombones. It's weird as all fuck, but strangely addictive, and Town With No Cheer namechecks Adelaide.

Cool, I'll check Swankfushtrunkers out. I'm not sure whether I want the correlation between song title and city to be coincidental or not.

Nah now let's talk about Crowded house cause we're listening to that now!

We should talk about this picture I just found in my Photobucket.

CMRJ.png

:lmao:

I marvel at all the wonders that must be acontained in Bonnie's Photobucket.

CORNDLakes

My life is a halcyon. I actually thought this was misspelled at firs.t I don't know. So drunk I can't spell wrong.

And my sincerest sympathies, Danny./ But if you can get on the piss we can try to revive the TIMEZ.

I could, got 3/4 of a bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey (best spirit ever??!), and five warm beers, but I'm going to bed instead.

I tweeted tonight "Millsy can host crappy TV shows all he wants, but he'll always be remembered for bedding Paris Hilton."

Night all.

I could, got 3/4 of a bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey (best spirit ever??!), and five warm beers, but I'm going to bed instead.

I tweeted tonight "Millsy can host crappy TV shows all he wants, but he'll always be remembered for bedding Paris Hilton."

Night all.

I'd call you a killjoy, but warm beer is no fun. Have a good one mate. :wave:

All I remember about the old times is being wasted, taking many photos and surreptitiously dribbling over Ax. But yes, let's! I wish we could all meet IRL though :(

Night all.

Found your Twitter. Ha.

WHt's yoUR TWITTER VLA.D

And yoiru Facebook, while we're at it. Promise i'll embarrass you.

I know, I do! :( But in the meantime, you guys should come over here so we can go on a wine tour.

We;re actually hoping to make it to Radelaide sometime this year! we;'re sick of having not eseen enough of Australia.

Vlad won't meet us.

Check the edit, now you have even more reason to come!

That would be awesome, too. I wish I knew good cheap places to stay, I'd guess there are a few in the southern CBD but I can't confirm that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom