Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once played a word worth about 30 points on its own ... over two triple word scores.

Charlotte probably still hates me for that one.

I never watched shin chan. maybe one episode.

Was ahead by about 160 points, but I had to resign because I was left with 2 v's and a j. And there is fuck all you can play with those at the end of scrabble.

I have no idea what either of you are talking about.

Apples to apples is an interesting game. One person has a card with an adjective and everyone else has cards with proper nouns, like John travolta and The Pentagon and things and you try to match the funniest proper noun with the adjectives. It gets very silly very quickly.

And proof that mum takes things far too seriously, facebook scrabble has become a full-contact sport at our house tonight.

For apples to apples, you wouldn't even need to buy the game, really. Just make up your own cards with specific adjectives and proper nouns.

I'm heading to bed. I think Ashley has too, lol. g'night.

I admit I'm mainly thinking of the 'roo mince, which has a fucking WEIRD consistency raw, but once you cook any and all pinkness out of it, it's much better than any other form of mince. I hadn't realised just how much better it was until recently having a lasagne made with beef mince ... god, 'roo really is so much leaner.

Oh yeah, you have to cook 'roo mince and sausages thoroughly. I do miss the spag bol my housemate used to make with 'roo mince! I've found kanga bangers (yes, they really are called that) to be a bit dry though.

Do we have to explain to Reggo what a BJ is? :giggle:

Kangaroos are awesome animals. Cute AND delicious!

*makes mental note to make subtle enquiries about the BJ thing when I see you next* .... :reject:

And yes, yes they are! I am proud that our coat of arms is so tasty and nutritious. Have you had emu?

Drunk labyrinth party. With sonic screwdrivers.

I approve of this.

Saw an exhibition of sci fi/space travel stuff as it relates to the moving image today... total space-geek/nerd fest. :nerd: :love:

Admittedly, I've only had emu once and it was at a very, very nice restaurant. I'm not sure it is always that sensational!

I've listened to Dinosaur Jr's version of Just Like Heaven so much that I actually have trouble listwning to the original amny more. They just absolutely own it so hard.

Yes I hsve dbeen drinking. No backspace rule being followed.

WHERE'S EVERYBODY EL;SE.

Anyone else heard The Jezabels' Prisoner? Pretty good stuff. The music's stellar in parts, and the vocals are pretty good when she doesn't sound like Sarah Blasko.

Anyone else heard The Jezabels' Prisoner? Pretty good stuff. The music's stellar in parts, and the vocals are pretty good when she doesn't sound like Sarah Blasko.

Yeah, I gave it a 3.5/5 on RYM. It was good but just didn't draw me in fully ... I kind of expected some really strong choruses here and there in the more grandiose songs and it doesn't quite deliver on that front.

Apparently their fans swear by their EPs and think the album is a bitd of a letdown.

What's your take on Waits, Bonnie?

Haven't heard enough to judge, but I don't mind what little I've heard. Some really nice stuff there, guess I just haven't been inspired enough to explore his discography? What do you say I should do?

Also, I threw you a what do you think of x question in Rndmmusik, though the artists don't have a hell of a lot in common otherwise. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom