Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How anybody can go near any meat that is rare to any degree is simply beyond me. I like to know my meat could not be revived by a very talented vet.

Not blood, no... although if the juices are still a bit pink, does that count as blood? Are "meat juices" just cooked blood?

I like kangaroo steak and that has to be cooked fairly rare, unless you marinate the hell out of it first, and then you still have to be careful.

I just don't like to spend an hour chewing the same piece of meat cos it's been overcooked until it's dry and dead and awful.

In what universe? You must have jaws of steel! :laugh: All the stuff I've read about it says it gets really tough if cooked too long, and I've chewed enough indigestible well-done 'roo to believe it.

I admit I'm mainly thinking of the 'roo mince, which has a fucking WEIRD consistency raw, but once you cook any and all pinkness out of it, it's much better than any other form of mince. I hadn't realised just how much better it was until recently having a lasagne made with beef mince ... god, 'roo really is so much leaner.

The best part? It was by no means a classy, upmarket motel. It looked EXACTLY like the kind of rundown motel alongside a soulless highway that the local egomaniac councillor goes to bang his secretary.

Hey Traviud, you enjoy your power pop. Check out the album Road To Rome by DM3 and get back to me.

Do we have to explain to Reggo what a BJ is? :giggle:

Kangaroos are awesome animals. Cute AND delicious!
No, I just forget what the restaurant called BJ's has to do with anything. Was it the location I was supposed to take the thread to?

Cute, delicious, and deadly! Trifecta of win.

I think it was just that it was a funny name for a restaurant, I mean why would you call ANYTHING that?

In fact, I knew a kid in primary school called BJ. I have no idea how he got through high school.

I read that as "drunk absinthe party" and was going to ask if there's any other kind of absinthe party.

That seems like a good idea though. Let's have a drunk absinthe party, Superthread!

I knew a kid named BJ during high school. He got teased a bit, but most kids that I went to school with, if they knew what a BJ was, they would certainly never speak of it. :rolleyes:

Playing Facebook Scrabble with mum. Kicked her arse once, she's challenged me to a rematch and I'm kicking her arse once again.

Well, the first time I beat her by luck. This time I'm trying to not just win, but beat her by 200 points or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom