Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's an ostraya day miracle! after looking for a new job since July of 2010, mum has finally been hired! :cabbagepatch:

I'm pretty sure I've heard a Bon Iver song before but now I can only hear Boy and Bear in my head whenever they cross my mind.

Speaking of Bother & Bear, they've just scored two songs in a row in the Hottest 100.

I hope Cobbler's Epic Rampage in Sale was moderated by Otis showing up at #33.

FUCK WE WEREN'T SAFE FROM PUMPED UP FUCKING KICKS AFTER ALL.

Never mind Cobbler's Sale rage; here comes AXVER'S BRUNSY RAGE.

Never heard The Wombats before. God does this guy have such an accent.

THAT FUCKING PUMPED UP KICKS COVER

It's on the work music, I actually want to kill it. She thinks she's singing about puppies and butterflies but no, STFU bitch!!

She is extremely hot, and lives in Werribee, and is a good friend of a good friend of mine (so we're practically together) so that'll be enough badmouthing thank you.

There hasn't been a good song in ages.

There is no excuse for listening to, let alone covering, Pumped Up Craps.

360 in the top ten? Forget Sale; I presume you've moved onto Bairnsdale, Danny.

There's Midnight City at #5. No Yonkers yet.

WHAT ANOTHER BOY & BEAR SONG? UUUGGGHHHH.

Given up hope on Alpine cracking this. Guess the vote got split between Villages and Hands. :sigh:

So this is the song everyone has been tossing off to lately. Sounds exactly the same as the Boy & Bear song. Someone please tell me why it's at #3.

Who the hell is Matt Corby and why is he #3 and why does he have five sold out gigs at the Corner Hotel UGH.

COME ON ALPINE FOR #1!!!

... I think we already know what it'll actually be.

WOOAOAAAHHHHH GOYE MADE IT WHO SAW THAT COMIN OMG OMG OMG!!!1!11

... bet you there's some fangirl out there who's genuinely amazed and shrieking in joy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom