Caribou

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thetitans2k

Refugee
anyone here heard of caribou? I like his new album Andorra. He's coming to winnipeg on monday. I'm debating whether or not to go.

I thought that album was nothing special, but I've only given it one listen so far

I'll contribute nothing at all to this thread by saying that I haven't yet listened, although I definitely want to.

I'm Ready said:
I thought that album was nothing special, but I've only given it one listen so far

You know, I haven't really been won over by it yet either. I admittedly was expecting something completely different from how I had it described to me though, so I think I may be judging it for what it's not instead of what it is. I haven't given up on it yet though as everyone else seems to be loving it, hopefully it'll end up clicking.

I like the album very much... so much going on, and very melodic. its cool that he makes it basically all on a computer himself.

that is also (so I hear) one of the problems with his live set... my friends (I had a hockey game that night) went and saw him here in Ottawa and were very disapointed with the live show, which is played with a live band. It was completely different, and not in a good way (apparently).

But who knows!? good luck....

Back
Top Bottom