Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper:

i need to go to sleep. i do NOT need to be listening to the ducky boys now.

:rockon:

:sockmosh:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I have to go to bed now!

Kariann and Schmeg: check your email! Pictures on Snapfish! :D
:shocked: You were still up? Go to bed!!

We're home! :wave: We were not kidnapped by Kariann's cell phone stalker and we were not washed away by any randome floods in the desert.

We should go to bed so we can go to the Yankee Candle Outlet tomorrow but we still think it's only midnight. :crack:

LOL
I'm new here and this thread is totally crackin' me up :)

Thanks for the smiles right before I hit the sack yippie, I've been falling asleep with HTDAAB for 2 weeks straight now, props to my remote control.

Can't say it affects my dreams though, no Bono, no Edge, no nuffin showed up!

:)

IWasBored said:
:ohmy: usually that's me!

:hyper: i have pics from the show saturday!!
I meant getting up, I wasn't very specific. :shifty:

Did you see the Ducky Boys? We've only been through here and Pleba lately. :reject:

Schmeg said:
I meant getting up, I wasn't very specific. :shifty:

Did you see the Ducky Boys? We've only been through here and Pleba lately. :reject:

ah...i'm usually up then cos i haven't gone to sleep yet :wink:

YES!!!! YES!!!!! YES I SAW THE DUCKY BOYS!

:drool: :hyper: :bow: :combust: :faint: (in a non-pleba way, of course....:sexywink: )

there's a long-ass story about the show in my journal

(and a picture! :hyper: :shifty: :i'msuchanerd: )

:hmm:

i could put up the rest of my pics that kat took. she took a bunch of them :up:

unfortunatly the one-time use digi camera screwed up and had a stupid delay, so most of the pics are the backs of people's heads cos they turned before the flash went off :down:

but they still rule!! :hyper:

i have no idea where kat was standing when she took this pic (hey, see that kid who looks posessed? glowing eyes and everything? in the blue jacket to the left of mark lind :shifty: )

right-side-upmark.jpg

i think i remember seeing the one kid with the suspenders at the street dogs/briggs/flogging molly show:
21-Photo21.jpg

mark :cute:

:lol:
20-Photo20.jpg

and i kinda like this one - despite the fact that my ugly mug is right there in the middle :reject: :shifty: :wink:
24-Photo24.jpg

(in case you didn't venture into my journal :shifty: )

:lol: Looks like you ahd a good time at the show!

arw9797 said:
I had a miserable day. I don't even know if I can talk about it. :mad:

:( :hug: That sucks after a good weekend!!

Schmeg said:

:( :hug: That sucks after a good weekend!!

I know. I'm so tired, my apartment is now a mess, and I walked into a nightmare at work. Maybe I'll talk about it later. There was an incident that just completely threw my whole day off. My supervisor was gone today so it made it even worse.

Got my Sometimes CD in the mail today.........Ave Maria.....a bit different.
Vertigo Redanka Power Mix, I like........It is one of those remixes that I can really get things done to.........I wonder if they would play it at work over the PA. :hmm:
Speaking of music played over the PA at work, Crumbs and COBL are being played :drool:

Last edited:
Welcome back travelers!
Sounds like you had a good time........
IWB, sounds like you did too:rockon:

:hug: arw

I woke up today and discovered that it had snowed overnight. I thought for just a moment I had woken up in another town but I checked and no, I was in my bed :|

Luckily the snow was gone by 10 am :)

Back
Top Bottom