Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IWasBored said:

now if i had animated gif skills in addition to my paint skills, i'd make that a real smiley.

:lol:
You have to work on your animation skills, then! I want one! :D

:mad: AOL is being a freak now. I just reloaded everything and it's "top speed" but I feel like I'm on dial up :crack: It's been weird ever since it went kaboomcha the other night.

I am on aol dial up. Can't tell any difference.
On the other hand, welcome to my world:wink:........Hope it is short lived, for your sake.

Schmeg said:

You have to work on your animation skills, then! I want one! :D

i need to find a program that lets me do stuff like that.

the posibilities are endless. we could have walking Boots!!

arw9797 said:
:mad: AOL is being a freak now. I just reloaded everything and it's "top speed" but I feel like I'm on dial up :crack: It's been weird ever since it went kaboomcha the other night.

:yikes:

:drool: obligatory acoustic song.

some day i want to make a mix of street punk bands' obligatory acoustic tracks.

ducky boys - untitled
the briggs - heroes by choice
hudson falcons - disciples of soul
far from finished - the bastard's way

i suppose DKM's "world full of hate" or "the torch" would make it onto that as well.

:up:

IWasBored said:

i need to find a program that lets me do stuff like that.

the posibilities are endless. we could have walking Boots!!
:hyper:

I'm having aol/email issues. Whatever emails you just sent me are unavailable for me to respond to. :mad:

I don't know if you got my last email or not. But, again, book what you have found if you are comfortable with the location and price.

well good to see that I can post....too bad that only half of what I said got posted :crack:

I also said that as long as I have a place to sleep, shower and IRON I'll be just fine. I'll actually be ok without an iron :shifty:

IWasBored said:
:hmm: or maybe boots that stab something (like booby) repeatedly...
B0006MLOSO.01-A3FNEXBJQ1M4GF._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

check out the heel on this purse/boot - a schizo accessory.

Kariann said:
If my mom asks me about the dates Im not going to be here one more time tonight I am going to lose it. I make her a list and she has to write it over in her own writing. :rolleyes:

:lol: i only laugh cos i know my mom would be the same way.

she called 5 times when i was in cambridge last weekend.

all her messages started out like "i know you're not home, but...."

i've reached a new low. i just sat here popping the bubble wrap from the packing my cd came in.

:shifty:

I just sort of saw some pictures that look a lot like my snapfish album :sexywink: I say sort of because AOL is taking a nap again and it took 5 minutes to view the lovely picture of me stuck in my jacket. I'm sure you're going to use that one against me now :| Just post it and let's get it over with :reject:

arw9797 said:
well good to see that I can post....too bad that only half of what I said got posted :crack:

I also said that as long as I have a place to sleep, shower and IRON I'll be just fine. I'll actually be ok without an iron :shifty:
I think we actually found one with an iron! :D

I'll kick AOL's butt for you. :mad: Bring it on!!

arw9797 said:
I just sort of saw some pictures that look a lot like my snapfish album :sexywink: I say sort of because AOL is taking a nap again and it took 5 minutes to view the lovely picture of me stuck in my jacket. I'm sure you're going to use that one against me now :| Just post it and let's get it over with :reject:
:ohmy: I opened the e-mail to see the scariest picture of me I've ever seen. I'll trade you that for the Stuck in a Jacket You Can't Get Out Of picture!

Back
Top Bottom