Carbon Leaf without a beat!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhotswami

Blue Crack Addict
i've no idea what happened, but i got this e-mail today:

Dear Carbon Leaf Fan,

It is with a sad and heavy heart that we are announcing the band's extremely difficult decision to part ways with our longtime percussionist, and founding member of Carbon Leaf, Scott Milstead.

It has been a long, rewarding road full of memorable shows and great times making music together, but the time has come for some changes that we're confident will lead to greater happiness and fulfillment for all 5 of us going forward.

Scott is our brother and we love him dearly. He is forever a spiritual member of Carbon Leaf who has devoted his life and passion for music to the cause, and we are thankful for an unforgettable era.

We know this is a shock to the people that make Carbon Leaf possible - the fans - and we ask for your continued support and enthusiasm for the band as we look forward to envisioning Carbon Leaf for the road ahead.

Sincerely,
Barry, Terry, Carter and Jordan

they only had like 2 shows left in their tour...and i knew they were going to record new music. however, i can't help but get the feeling from this msg that some shit went down. you would think if he was leaving b/c a sig. other, school, or something, they'd say that.

he is a nice guy...wasn't the greatest drummer in the world, but it will be weird seeing CL without him.

thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom