Cape Catastrophe, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Woah everyone came at once, party in the superthread!

:lol: I do try! Erm, no I just make up my own usually... :nerd: Ask Wild :up:

:shrug: He made his excuses earlier, but now you're here he's sure to follow :D

I'm great thanks, although finding it terribly hard doing english coursework at the same time as superthreading :down: How are you; did you start To the Lighthouse?

It's okay, found him :wink:.

Doing anything productive is terribly hard at the same time as superthreading. And no...I got too caught up in some other work, but I'll definitely start it tonight.

And I'm okay...sick of rush hour commuting though :sigh:.

It's okay, found him :wink:.

Doing anything productive is terribly hard at the same time as superthreading. And no...I got too caught up in some other work, but I'll definitely start it tonight.

And I'm okay...sick of rush hour commuting though :sigh:.

How long is your commute? I don't look forward to commuting when I go to Uni next year :sad:

Down with work :down:

How long is your commute? I don't look forward to commuting when I go to Uni next year :sad:

Down with work :down:

About an hour and 15/20 minutes from the time I leave my last class to the time I walk up my driveway. I really really really need to live closer to downtown...really :lol:.

My commute is only 20 minutes or 45 minutes (if I walk the 5km)

The weather's been too crappy to walk lately though, so I have to wait for a bus that shows up once an hour if I'm lucky :(

My commute is only 20 minutes or 45 minutes (if I walk the 5km)

The weather's been too crappy to walk lately though, so I have to wait for a bus that shows up once an hour if I'm lucky :(

Once an HOUR? :shocked: Mine come every 10 minutes, but then they're always late...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom