Canucks in late season free-fall...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from www.tsn.ca

Ohlund, injured in a collision along the boards with Matt Bradley, and Artem Chubarov, who did not dress because of an abdominal strain, will not start the club's five-game road trip which begins Saturday in Montreal.

Neither will goalie Dan Cloutier, who aggravated a right knee strain on Tuesday in an 8-0 blowout of the Atlanta Thrashers that improved Vancouver's record during the streak to 10-0-4-0.

Canuck coach Marc Crawford said Bertuzzi will be on the team plane Friday and could play against the Canadiens. Ohlund's injury will be evaluated over the next few days.

ya, bertuzzi played tonite and was pretty effective.

ohlund will likely be out a few games, but both him and cloutier are hoping to rejoin the team on their five game trip.

chubarov could be hurt for a while.

did anyone else see brandon reid play tonite? that guy is incredibly fast, by far the fastest player out on the ice. they need to keep this guy up!

i like how the canucks came out (in game two i believe) too a three minute rousing re-cycled recording of the intro to where the streets have no name. my god, i've never been more moved in my life at a hockey game than seeing almost 20000 vancouverans waving white towels while larry blasts the toms and edge wails away. beautiful. truly beautiful.

who i hope to win now:

vancouver.
ottawa.
toronto.
edmonton.
go canadian teams. they need all our support!

Back
Top Bottom