can't get that song outta my head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
do you think kylie sang 'nah-nah-nah' just once and then they looped it or do you think she stood there for, like, 5 minutes going 'nah-nah-nah--nah-nah-nah--nah-nah-nah'

------------------
tell me you feel this fire

*runs screaming from computer*

I'm going to have that stuck in my head all weekend now! LOL
tongue.gif

------------------
I hear voices, ridiculous voices

That song I just can't get outta my head is 'brown eyed girl' by I dunno. It has a line like that. I wish I know who sings it, when it came out (sounds like an oldie) and why (if it is an oldie) I alwasy hear it on the radio now. I love it though!

Originally posted by z edge:
That song I just can't get outta my head is 'brown eyed girl' by I dunno. It has a line like that. I wish I know who sings it, when it came out (sounds like an oldie) and why (if it is an oldie) I alwasy hear it on the radio now. I love it though!

ya mean van morrison? was he the original singer, hold on.

my limewire also has versions by jimmy buffett and what i imagine to be weezer covering it, and a truly horrible version by everclear.

Man, the way you guys talk about that song, I'm glad I've never heard any of Kylie's songs.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Originally posted by kobayashi:
ya mean van morrison? was he the original singer, hold on.

my limewire also has versions by jimmy buffett and what i imagine to be weezer covering it, and a truly horrible version by everclear.
Gosh it has to be Van Morrison then, it f%$#@*& ROCKS, or well I just love it is GREAT. I secretly thought it might be old Stones.

na na na
na na na na na
na na na
na na na na na
na na na
na na na na na
na na na
na na na na na
I just can't get you out of my head...

Originally posted by z edge:

The Black Sorrows also did a version of it.

biggrin.gif

I kind of like Kylie's new song.

What the hell is wrong with me??

mad.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I already had that song stuck in my head...I just heard it before I got into work.

Speaking of which...we are opening soon...so I guess I better get to the desk and be professional...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by christiana:
na na na
na na na na na
na na na
na na na na na
na na na
na na na na na
na na na
na na na na na
I just can't get you out of my head...

Isn't it...

La La La- La La La La.....

LOL
tongue.gif

And damn that song, I always get it stuck in my head!
mad.gif

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

It got stuck in my head a lot. That's the whole appeal of it. It's one of my top songs of 2001 because of its catchiness and its plasticity and its ability to be able to get stuck in your head.

Hm... I don't know..

It definately looks like la la la from her lip-syncing in the video but I always thought she's singing na na na(or nah nah nah)... It sounds sexier!!!(maybe that's just me...
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
)

Hehe... And her new one, In Your Eyes!! It won't go away from my head!!

Back
Top Bottom