Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: Have a good one, Ax. I'll be moving on out of here myself in about a half hour.

But not even wild horses could drag me away from a brokenCYDE/Shaggs listening party.

:wave: Have a good one, Ax. I'll be moving on out of here myself in about a half hour.

But not even wild horses could drag me away from a brokenCYDE/Shaggs listening party.

I'm currently in class now, Accounting :lol: Fun huh?

I'm hoping someone who is not us sees the Brokencyde thread, I mean I feel bad for the world without Brokencyde

I am not entirely certain why/how one would choose a class like Accounting. Lesser of two evils situation?

I am not entirely certain why/how one would choose a class like Accounting. Lesser of two evils situation?

Well at the end of last year I had to choose between Accounting, Marketing (I wasn't the best at it, sounded like selling my soul to the values you need to have), Human Resources (I'd rather die), Management (Learning management in books? Right that's useful), Finance (Like there are jobs here :lol:)

That explain it?

Well at the end of last year I had to choose between Accounting, Marketing (I wasn't the best at it, sounded like selling my soul to the values you need to have), Human Resources (I'd rather die), Management (Learning management in books? Right that's useful), Finance (Like there are jobs here :lol:)

That explain it?

Ah, lesser of five evils then. :lol:

Honestly, if never had to see another number in my life, I would be a happy man. BrokenCYDE has unlocked the door to infinite finances and infamy without the necessity of talent, so I will walk in their footsteps and hire a neighbor boy who can work a calculator to handle my finances. Then my frugality will come back to bite me in the ass when he gets me audited.

I should probably let Ashley in on this plan of mine...

Ah, lesser of five evils then. :lol:

Honestly, if never had to see another number in my life, I would be a happy man. BrokenCYDE has unlocked the door to infinite finances and infamy, so I will walk in their footsteps and hire a neighbor boy who can work a calculator to handle my finances. Then my frugality will come back to bite me in the ass when he gets me audited.

I should probably let Ashley in on this plan of mine...

There was another option too I forgot about which was like IT but you're basically becoming someone who has less IT knowledge than the computer science guy and less business knowledge than everyone else so you're nowhere really

I think you should just release albums inspired by Brokencyde, you'd be famous! And Ashley seems to be one for crazy plans so I'm sure you'll be fine plus she has a 2% stake in my band :wink:

There was another option too I forgot about which was like IT but you're basically becoming someone who has less IT knowledge than the computer science guy and less business knowledge than everyone else so you're nowhere really

I think you should just release albums inspired by Brokencyde, you'd be famous! And Ashley seems to be one for crazy plans so I'm sure you'll be fine plus she has a 2% stake in my band :wink:

IT might be less boring than studying botanical growth rates, but it's debatable.

That she is, but this is hardly a crazy plan. I sing about bitches, getting drunk and/or skeet skeeting, and random celebrities I'd like to fuck, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers will see me as a kindred spirit. I'll be their opening act for life, learn the secrets of The Funk from Flea, and move to a colony on Jupiter, where we can record the sequel to Stadium Arcadium. All I have to do is find somewhere to stuff my dignity until I retire to Wisconsin where I CAN finally get drunk every second of every day.

And with that absolutely bizarre post (have I mentioned I'm going on three hours of sleep?), I'm out. :wave: Have a good afternoon, guys.

IT might be less boring than studying botanical growth rates, but it's debatable.

That she is, but this is hardly a crazy plan. I sing about bitches, getting drunk and/or skeet skeeting, and random celebrities I'd like to fuck, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers will see me as a kindred spirit. I'll be their opening act for life, learn the secrets of The Funk from Flea, and move to a colony on Jupiter, where we can record the sequel to Stadium Arcadium. All I have to do is find somewhere to stuff my dignity until I retire to Wisconsin where I CAN finally get drunk every second of every day.

I don't even know what to say I'm just laughing :lol:

I like your get rich plan, I need to get rich, when is experimental music gonna be cool?

All they wanted to know was a 7 letter west African republic and now I seem to be doing all the clues. :laugh:

OK, I hope LM shows soon. John, I propose we listen to The Shaggs first, then ruin change our lives with Brokencyde's debut.

Preferably soon if we can find Traviud!

I would like to get this out of the way before the U2 gig begins in I think about three hours.

Sweet jesus, another hour of BrokeNYCDE. I'm going to get fuckin' freaky today.

Evidently it's not hard to repeat the same idea over and over again. Though this album looks like it has a teenage suicidal angst theme to it. Dead B4 I Died!

Evidently it's not hard to repeat the same idea over and over again. Though this album looks like it has a teenage suicidal angst theme to it. Dead B4 I Died!

I can't wait, I wonder how they'll fit the blowjob references into that one :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom