Canberra Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
14 Songs about killing yourself...this is the most depressing hour of music ever
I dunno, I haven't listened to any more of The Lookouts' albums yet, so I can't agree with you on that yet.

Shouldn't we just listen to I'm Not a Fan again then? :wink:

This is true. BrokenCYDE IS all we need.

But damn, I really need to hear a 17 year old black kid rap in a southern drawl about his shoes and how they relate to the quantity of tits he sees on a daily basis.

14 Songs about killing yourself...this is the most depressing hour of music ever

Ian Curtis would have retired after hearing this album anyway.

This is true. BrokenCYDE IS all we need.

But damn, I really need to hear a 17 year old black kid rap in a southern drawl about his shoes and how they relate to the quantity of tits he sees on a daily basis.

Ian Curtis would have retired after hearing this album anyway.

Do we have to? :sad:

Joy Division sound happy compared to this

Oh man, The Shaggs play guitar well compared to this.

The Shaggs are going up to 5 star, and I'm not a Fan is going up to 1

"Fuck off Shorty11857, nobody laughs while listening to music. There are two types of people in this world: 1) People who listen to Brokencyde, and 2) People who don't listen to Brokencyde. Guess which one you are? Also, guess which one is the worse of the two?"

The fans are mad at me :lol:

"Fuck off Shorty11857, nobody laughs while listening to music. There are two types of people in this world: 1) People who listen to Brokencyde, and 2) People who don't listen to Brokencyde. Guess which one you are? Also, guess which one is the worse of the two?"

The fans are mad at me :lol:

Why can't I get this. :sad:

Apparently, it's review bad music month on the Superthread.

Back
Top Bottom