Canadian Music Dream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
Did anyone see it last night?

Mark Bragg is from right here in town and he did a pretty kick ass job. He totally deserves this

I remember seeing him in pubs and stuff on the weekends. Pretty good stuff

"where'd you learn to love like that"

i havent watched it yet, but from what i understand, is that it actually promotes musical ability and talent.

imagine that!

Angel said:
:eyebrow: never heard of it.

I've never heard of this dude, myself. and the music is...?

some hints, here, Canadians? like...what :shrug:?

I know a few Canadian POP bands, so i am just here a wee bit in the dark!

...why doesn't someone fill us underlings, the poor, ghetto-like Americans (excuse me, war-like heathens) in on the GLORY of your superior music groups! or should we bring out OUR secret weapon, Dido?

please, give us some slack, CLUE us in! we greatly appreciate any sharing of talent knowledge! we wish you continual progressive music in any form you care for, just leave us some good rock with a BACK beat! Beatles, preferrably. (you can have the Stones!)

Rock on! Party on! Lights on! Cincinnati :) ;). The only solution to Cleveland, (ya know what i mean there in the seven hills)! cheers then, see you after the exhibit, in a concert hall for irish bands...Debbie

never have been to Riverfront for a rock show, just for the Reds...

hey, now i'm sounding like a pinko, lesbo commie, aren't i? fit right in there with all the sad females following this god-forsaken band...

canadian music dream is not popstars

it's more like a battle of the bands

Back
Top Bottom